3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxim3211 20.12.20 09:32 pm

You will always get an answer (War Thunder)

Guys, it's already boiling, a new update 1.61.1.64 has been released! Those who play for a long time have something to compare patches with. You start not to arrange something with the former, you find mistakes. What, for beginners, gaijin says, write on the forum, etc., etc. For those who are in the "TANK" - these are alpha testers must find errors. And we are USED as a free force. And if someone is not "HERD" someday will receive this ANSWER!

13 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonfox 20.12.20

and what does not suit you? I do not like!? -Do not play!

m
maxim3211 20.12.20

I do not like the attitude of the OFFICE, which, on me earns money, at least showed a SOME POINT of respect. Instead of using everyone as a concentrate! Without simple players, they will not have gameplay. So "lambs" and even in the crowd for the money a rod flock. Test, test, and when you are used as intended, you get the above!

L
Limrus 20.12.20

maxim3211 Are they making money
? Hmm, did you buy something from them?

upd (21:40):
and the date is written in the support: on February 23, 2015
, something "boiled over" belatedly, already 1.5 years have passed

m
maxim3211 20.12.20

Do you want to lay out all the correspondence until today? Or will you understand "SALT"?

m
maxim3211 20.12.20

As for the PURCHASED - I have more premier equipment than lobbyists of video bloggers warthunder (they are given equipment for a while to make a video review)!

R
RBunny 20.12.20

maxim3211 Not bad
you have tabs on top. Immediately you can see a real tanker

m
maxim3211 20.12.20

RBunny
Envy SILENT!

L
Limrus 20.12.20

maxim3211
Well, at least we see only what they answered, and what provoked them to answer you in this way remains a mystery.
Although I don't understand, projects are usually more loyal to "donators".

R
RBunny 20.12.20

maxim3211
Yes, where do I really: D

m
maxim3211 20.12.20

We are not discussing ME! And what a simple person can get with communication with THOSE who milk us.

L
Limrus 20.12.20

maxim3211
if you communicate with support in a similar manner, it is not surprising that they will dismiss you. And so, from my personal life, I communicated with the support of the telecom operator (I will not disclose which one (the subscription was made without my knowledge)), I just spoke politely with the support and I was reimbursed, everything is just to the point of banality. Try to write more restrained in support, maybe it will come out;)

m
maxim3211 20.12.20

Limrus
Thanks for the advice.

s
strelok312 20.12.20

maxim3211 Did
you understand what you wrote?