3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vedran 20.12.20 09:32 pm

70 fps is perceived as 40 (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

I turn on double buffering, I get 40 fps. I turn off Vsync completely, I get 65-70 fps, but they are no different from 40 and are perceived exactly the same as 40 fps. Some kind of twitching as at 40, no smoothness, has anyone encountered this?
32 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 20.12.20

65-70 fps by no means can be perceived as 40. Something is not right here. Is this real FPS measured by the bench fraps you have? What are the settings and what vidyuha with the process?

In general, first you need to disable vsinc, and then adjust the settings until there is a smooth comfortable FPS in any game scenes, even the most loaded ones - where there are a lot of people, or when there is a shootout with a bunch of opponents. Here you decrease the settings until it is perfectly smooth and comfortable without friezes in a heavily loaded scene, and then you put vsinc so that there are no frame breaks.

And I suspect that at some very calm segment of the game you saw a jump in FPS and thought that it would be so anywhere in the game.

V
Vedran 20.12.20

Protocol10
Yes, the fact of the matter is that 70 fps is no different from 40) I measure it with a built-in steam frame-trader. The settings are all high, the textures are very high. Resolution 1440p All gadgets are included (all sorts of tessellations, physics of shadows, sharpness, halo, lighting, etc.). I turn off the vertical and it immediately becomes 65-70 fps even without drawdowns below 55 both in difficult scenes and in light ones. But only they are like 40 fps with jerks, one to one as when Vsink is on and at 40 fps. Vidyuha Titan Black I have

A
Alexandrovitch 20.12.20

Play all games with 36 Fps! You will not feel discomfort

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

I play with 35 fps on medium high settings and norms for me

M
MU-admin 20.12.20

modern games are full of settings that do not give anything, but they amuse the pride of players with cool video cards

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 20.12.20

GRiDOX
36 fps ????? Well, you are a joker)))) I remember when I had one vidyaha me ooooh, how 43 fps was enough at a resolution of 2560 by 1440 in Witcher 3 (((- God forbid everyone is !!!! Now 65-70 at a resolution of 2880 at 1620 !!! DIFFERENCE - heaven and earth)
30 - 40 fps, this is not even discomfort, this is a fierce hellish lagodromische with a heavy jelly turn of the mouse, changing at least any angle !!!!

M

Scattered boy
Poor fellow. Well, what is it? I felt similar in Crisis 3 when I exposed 4K ((41 fps)

Y
Ygrumyi 20.12.20

Vedran I noticed that the game itself does not slow down at all, but there are some glitches when you rotate the camera. The camera itself does not move smoothly, and the game does not freeze, somehow

V
Vedran 20.12.20

Ygrumyi
That's right, yes, there is no smoothness when turning the camera. Hence the feeling that the fps is low

A
AsNeo 20.12.20

The game has non-switchable mouse acceleration, which they also promise to fix, plus mouse jerks as far as I understand, so this game has problems not only with optimization.

f
forkiller 20.12.20

Prim Myshyvur
40 fps in 4K in cruise) Pfff, lokhovskaya performance of rogue. When I had three Titan Z and 90 fps in cruise 3 in 4K, I spat farther than I saw. Such a lagodromische is wild. I bought the fourth Titan Z and like the norms right now 120 fps in 4K

V
Vedran 20.12.20

AsNeo
Well, let's hope that they will fix it soon

S
Shock Burst 20.12.20

forkiller
Keep on lying like this

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

forkiller
If you have a lot of money, buy me vidyuhu 1080, the last percent from Intel, monique full xd is enough, good mother, gaming headphones, wireless keyboard and mouse, computer case, and all the missing components.

f
forkiller 20.12.20

Shock Burst
UnknownAssassin
Wasn't that sarcasm clear?

M

forkiller
You're cool)))) Can we have the fifth fierce Titan Huangus?)))

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

forkiller
Well, I also said sarcasm.

B
Bigalex78 20.12.20

I change the homefront to deusa write

D
Demitshur 20.12.20

Well, as usual, someone else leaves the topic.

w
warp 37 20.12.20

How do you even differentiate 40 FPS from 60 FPS? It is real to notice only when racing.