3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White beard 20.12.20 09:32 pm

How to Hack Skills Using the Cheats Engine (Arx Fatalis)

I cannot hack them, can anyone know how
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 20.12.20

White beard
I know !!! There is a tutorial in the Cheats engine (it starts at the 1st start of the program).
But in Arx Fatalis, I didn't hack anything !!!
SpoilerIn Stalker (if there was a lack of finance) I broke the amount of money (the main thing is to pick up 4/8 bits for sure) !!!

d
doom998 20.12.20

White beard
Drugan) there is nothing to break, it can be easily passed without breaking if you know where what of course. For intresa broke through artmani, easily.

E
Emris_ua 20.12.20

doom998
I'm on Arx Fatalis v1.18 when I tried to hack $ - I was thrown into the OS and when loading any save (thrown into the OS - deleted everything saved and played again without hacking) !!!

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Somehow I have never played this game or even heard of it, is it good or what? Is it worth catching up?

d
doom998 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
100% Bet. In due time it passed more than once. On Steam. And immediately put Arx Libertatis on it. The game of 2002, I just tore the tower, although it was not popular, but it has a strong atmosphere. Looking forward to a remake from its creators or a sequel, Arkane Studios

d
doom998 20.12.20

Emris_ua
Well, yes) there is already a hell of a thing, I don't remember on which patch I broke it, but definitely not 1.18 and then 1.21 was the last patch, already Arks went to them. Have you tried at the very beginning, where you get out of the prison cell and kill the goblin warden, there 2 bones lie by the chair and you need to use one of them on the chair? They supposedly had such an official cheat.

E
Emris_ua 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
Very much worth it - believe me !!!
doom998
"there are 2 bones" - I learned about it from the same site !!!
Having started a new playthrough, I used a bone on a chair - after the "tests" I loaded up and played the game honestly (that's 1000 times more interesting) !!!

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

doom998
Emris_ua I
played a really great game, I especially liked how the magic was implemented
Do not tell me for an hour how to cook the potions, I found a mortar and pestle, grinded the flowers into powder, but how to proceed

E
Emris_ua 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
1 where to get a bunch of keys -
Spoiler of traders who are between two warring clans of goblins (you can find the hidden treasure of one of the clans and kill everyone and after re-entering the location, the traders will be killed) !!! But this is not the point - when putting on any key on the ring (it will not be possible to use it afterwards) !!!
2 how to brew potions -
Spoilers if you upgrade your skill, then on the distillation apparatus in the king's castle you can drive yourself hill-steps or drive them for money.
Alchemy
There are several places in the game where you can mix potions, which is usually explained
in the game's manual. It's not only fun, but it's very cheap to mix potions instead of buying
they, on the other hand, some potions require a fairly high skill level of knowledge objects.
Make life a potion of water lily:
make invisibility potion of snowdrop flower:
Make a poisonous potion of fern:
make a cure poison potion from herbs:
Make Mana Potion of morning glory flower:

3 whether to buy from a trader runes -
Spoiler At the start of the game, after you escaped from your cell and defeated the first goblin, you see a table and a chair. There are two bones in the corner. Take the left bone and use it 10 times on the chair next to the table and you will receive some useful inventory, including the Meteor Saber and the Ilsid set of armor. You will also get some nice symbols that can be activated with the right mouse button and must be used on the image of the chicken to activate its function. You can go to different places of the game, different characters, and different sets of inventory (including all runes and magic) !!!
After poking the bones on a chair, you get a full backpack of all useful equipment, do not rush to leave, use half a loaf ("bitten" bread) on one of the "balloons" - white squares with the image of green balloons, when hitting the ground in these transforming - and you will receive an addition to the useful inventory. In addition, if you often press "use" on the cylinders, you get such funny glitches.
If you have any questions - write to Lichka (I will gladly answer E there is a Manual for the game in English where I can send everything described to soap) !!!

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Emris_ua
1. I figured out the ring myself, bought it in the city of people from a merchant, I thought it was a ring on my finger, but it turned out to be for keys. And it seems that all the keys work from a bunch of
2. Thank you
3. No, well, these are cheats already, I rested everything that was not screwed in the city in an "honest" way, sold it, earned 6000, bought these runes, they are there for 500

d
doom998 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
Yes, everything is interesting here too) you need to find a distiller or distillation apparatus, as it is called, I don’t remember, it is located on the 4th tier where the goblins set up an ambush and in the Arx fortress at the alchemist's. The mechanics here is as follows: you take an empty vessel, use ground herbal powder on it (there you can grind bones and enchant weapons), this bottle will appear, already filled with this powder, and you take this bottle and use it for diss. apparatus (you still need a skill to pump the craft, it seems called)

E
Emris_ua 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
"sold, earned 6000, bought these runes, they are there for 500"
SpoilerRunes are scattered throughout the Arx (y) some can be obtained using Levitation - I did the same as you did (buying those runes that I do not have in stock) !!!

E
Emris_ua 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
doom998
Arx Fatalis "Strategy guide (Eng - pdf)."
Arx Fatalis Manual v1.1.8 eng.
Spoilerhttp: //www.playground.ru/files/arx_fatalis_manual_v1_18_eng_pdf-134157/
http://www.playground.ru/files/arx_fatalis_strategy_guide_eng_pdf-134159/