3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 20.12.20 09:32 pm

Where to farm a titan with guards? (No Man's Sky)

I got used to looking for a resonator with + 100% at the stations, I found a titanium with a star. So I went to farm it, but the problem is that there are very few guards. God forbid fly 3pcs. We have to leave one to call for help, but after 2-3 cycles they no longer call for help.

I saw here they wrote that it is profitable to farm them. How do you do it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg R. 20.12.20

Look for a planet with a lot of guards and farm.

t
tizen_ 20.12.20

Well, "profitable" is a relative concept ...
I'm now hovering on a planet with cubes, so these drones fly like Winnie the Pooh on honey, I would gladly give you a shot of the perimeter, come fly :))

E
Energy death 20.12.20

LaserDeath
why farm titan?
farm emeril, gold, rare resources,

tizen_
that is, you are chasing drones on a planet with cubes for 24k, as I remember,
in 10-15 minutes on planets with rare resources, I stuffed a whole bag of these same rees, and you chase titanium Whose cost, if I'm not mistaken, around 13k per pack?

t
tizen_ 20.12.20

Energy Death
You are extremely inattentive ...
I described the situation exactly the opposite: there is a dice farming, in which drones are an annoying hindrance.
That is, I'm not chasing the drones, as you decided from something, but the drones are after me. And they didn’t stick to me just ...
And all this was said in the context of the first post "how to find more drones for the titanium farm?"

And then YOU burst in, read it diagonally, did not understand anything, but, as usual in the Land of Soviets, rushed to teach everyone;)