3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Eganov 20.12.20 09:32 pm

transparent textures (Fallout 4)

people i have a current problem installed the automatron DLC game and gave an error demanded files i installed these files launched the game and saw that i have transparent and semi transparent textures tell me how to fix the game pirate in advance thanks.
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoroBey_ka 20.12.20

throw off the screenshots, at least we'll laugh

S
Sanya Eganov 20.12.20

it doesn't work

S
Sanya Eganov 20.12.20

D
Direm 20.12.20

Sanya Eganov
Patches ...

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

Buy litsuha there I had no problems and relieves of the suffering of pumping repacks with the release of new patches or dls

D
Direm 20.12.20

MagicHero
Well, you know, not all schoolchildren have enough money for it.

S
Sanya Eganov 20.12.20

and what is the best patch to patch the atoms, I bought the disc of this game

S
Sanya Eganov 20.12.20

and the version of this game is already the very first

S
Sanya Eganov 20.12.20

I would have such a version of the patch to be able to lay down on any version of the ATO game sitting on the modem, I just simply won't have enough Internet to properly patch

P
PIRAT69 20.12.20

Sanya Eganov
all patches in turn or take a long and dreary way from the torrent. I thought of buying a disk, I thought of putting DLC. Are there not enough brains for patches?

P
PIRAT69 20.12.20

Or play like that. Do not pay attention to transparent textures ... Or buy Unlimited in MTS ... and download as much as the campaign will fit. I personally do not care, I have optics. And the license. There were no such textures during the time spent in the game ...

P
PIRAT69 20.12.20

Sanya Eganov
The last patch test xs ... it will lie down for the campaign, maybe he will throw new bugs ... because. you have no past. And what will he fix there for you xs ... Most likely finally he will remove the textures ... As if you will run in the field. Section the character and run yourself there as a holoop on the grass ...

S
Sanya Eganov 20.12.20

yes, I would have played like that, but because of this garbage, the game crashes and yes, mts unas does not catch the fucking
taiga here

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Sanya Eganov
Where you bought the disc with the game, ask when they will have discs with the new version, patched and with all the DLCs. If there is no way to download over the network, then there is no other option.

S
Sanya Eganov 20.12.20

Lan I'll try patch 1.5.157.0 it seems

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

Sanya Eganov
I bought a pirate disc))) DID