3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tezumoto 20.12.20 09:32 pm

Quest \ "Now or never \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In this quest there is a moment when Triss gives her necklace, but she can be prevented.
So I wonder if this will affect something in the future?

(I have not played the previous parts, so I don't even know what this necklace is capable of)
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Tezumoto Will
not affect anything like. Go through a new one, find out for yourself.

S
Sportklass 20.12.20

nothing will not happen, she just says that it was very dear to her.

B
Boba4ka 20.12.20

Tezumoto
Just a jewel, no more, but as for me the owners of the house are too fucking, therefore bolt them and not a necklace. And it will only affect the fact that it visually either hangs on her neck or not.

E
Eraser101 20.12.20

Boba4ka
Actually, it's not just a necklace, it's like Yennefer's obsidian star.

B
Boba4ka 20.12.20

Eraser101
And what exactly is this expressed in the game? She herself will easily give it up if she does not interfere, while further the difference is purely visual. This definitely does not affect the romance with her, I checked. The only thing that I noticed on the first patches is that if the necklace is still given, then during the quest 'Final preparations' after Kaer Mohen, she was not sitting in Dandelion's tavern with everyone in the tavern, but in the same ramshackle house as before. But it was at 1.03, it is quite possible that this is a bug.

E
Eraser101 20.12.20

Boba4ka
There is no way in the game. In it and about the star Yennefer they say nothing, but this does not mean that this is not ...

B
Boba4ka 20.12.20

Eraser101 The
question was about the game, but in the game whether she has it or not does not matter.

T
Tezumoto 20.12.20

Boba4ka
I have a bug, I did not interfere and Triss gave the necklace, but it remained on her neck and in the screensavers it is also on her, lol)

B
Boba4ka 20.12.20

Tezumoto
In game video inserts it will be on Triss in any case, regardless of the choice, but if it just remained on it, then yes, this is a bug)

T
Tezumoto 20.12.20

Boba4ka
So the clothes from the mods in the rollers are visible, and the developed necklace did not even bother to remove it from the rollers, if I chose to give it o_O
Here are lazy people)

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

If you do not interfere, Triss gives the necklace and then says that Geralt is well done, that he did not interfere, because the owners deserved it (after all, they could not let the sorceress live or give her to the hunters, as they did with some of her acquaintances).
If you interfere, Triss will say that in vain, because the owners deserve ... and then the same arguments. But in general, like a thank you.
It doesn't affect anything else.

B
Boba4ka 20.12.20

Tezumoto
She also has earrings, one of which can be found in the rubble of a bed in Kaer Morhen, disappear in the scene with the sailing to Kovir and in the Nilfgaard tent before the final battle on Skellig, but in the videos they are basically not there. On the videos, in general, only standard models, although they themselves released DLS with an alternative appearance, there are many small jambs)