3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jekah 20.12.20 09:32 pm

Bug with ved. by ordering \ "Cow cakes \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Probably I screwed up this quest, because I first accepted it, then scored on it, passing other tasks, and it so happened that I slammed those two lizards. When I woke up and went to fulfill the order, followed the trail of blood, when Geralt approached the slope, he said, "I have already killed the lizards there, but still it is necessary to check whether this place is." I checked this place. I went to the foreman, BUT I can't complete this task, because it is simply impossible to start a conversation with the Steiger.
15 Comments
Sort by:
z
zotac17 20.12.20

jekah
Strange, I also killed them prematurely, but the quest ended without problems.

X
Xazbi 20.12.20

The same thing, the guy does not react, either wait for the patch or xs

m
magnate 20.12.20

I have the same problem. Plus, I didn't kill them prematurely. tried to re-run and everything is the same. Didn't find a solution? I've watched several playthroughs. After the end of this quest, another one begins immediately about the prophet of the swan. We need to help the workers or the architect there. Some of these workers I encountered before starting this mission and have already saved them. I now assume that the bug is due to this. Apparently it was impossible to help them before this quest ended. By the way, I play on PS4, what about you?

S
Sanya Dyoma 20.12.20

Did you take the trophy from the lizards?

F
FirstToos 20.12.20

The same bug. A good option was offered with a console. Only no one knows how to reset))

X
Xomixom 20.12.20

I solved a similar problem with Steiger (who repeating the same phrase did not start a dialogue with Geralt) by a little dance with a tambourine, namely by throwing bombs at him and clinking a conversation with him at the moment of his fright, in my case it worked ^^

D
DimonFido 20.12.20

Xomixom ATP
for the idea .. I also managed to speak, so

m
magnate 20.12.20

Xomixom doesn't help me (((are there any more options?

m
magnate 20.12.20

Finally, I succeeded. Wasted all my bombs that there was nothing that did not help. At the end, once, after throwing a bomb, I pressed the igni and got a strong explosion, after which we were strongly thrown back. This dude was lying on the floor for a long time, I thought he died, I wanted to restart the game. And he turns out to have been away. So when he got up immediately spoke.

F
FirstToos 20.12.20

Oh, my friends, really dances with a tambourine are needed, and they helped) threw 3 buckshot, 2 pieces exploded nearby, he stepped back in fright, 1 knocked him down and set him on fire. Until he returned to the table, the dialogue did not start, he went to the table and everything was normal at once. So let's try!

V
Vlad.Nik 20.12.20

Also got into such a situation with this order, read all the comments in this thread. About bombs) I left everything in stock, but alas, there was nothing ... I rebooted again and started throwing from different positions) But again there’s nothing, then I just freaked out and started quickly clicking "E" and he spoke) I think maybe the bombs are not and) Who does not get it just quick to press the action.

But I ran into another problem, the assignment is certainly off topic, but at the same time I will ask. The task "Home sweet home" has been overhauled, and additional orders, and the task will not be completed further, it remains to wait 2 days before repairing the stable and clearing the garden. But these two days just don't go by ... I don't know what to do, maybe I missed something? Can anyone tell me. Thank you in advance!

u
ur0ck 20.12.20

Vlad.Nik
Your method helped) I stuck to E, and everything worked out)

f
fargood 20.12.20

Vlad.Nik
thanks everyone, clicking helped. I pressed the E button on the keyboard, like in a speed-keel you press quickly quickly. all enjoy the game.

G
Gluten 20.12.20

Thanks to the shamans of this topic))) And I reloaded the save, and I went through the quest, I also thought I won’t go through everything, because I killed the donkeys before the quest began to take place. And only "Dream of the Dragon" helped. He threw at this idiot and set Igni on fire, he was thrown away, he lay passed out for a couple of seconds and started talking when he came to the table.

r
rudykh 20.12.20

3.14ts
Davil E until he turned blue, he spoke, the bombs did not help.
The last time I raped a key was when in GTA4 Niko climbed onto the helicopter at the end)