3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gunny228 20.12.20 09:36 pm

Just take a look. (FIFA 14)

In general, fifa 14 is already out of trend, there are already 16, but my system does not really drag it, in general, the essence is
this. I'm tired of this easy difficulty, I switch to the "professional" difficulty, it becomes impossible to play and I can't even hit the goal because it's difficult to play, I play so much for amateurs that some team from Ireland I play with a leopard and scored 6 goals , because the leopard or other top clubs cannot hit my gates, in general, who will tell you how to increase the complexity of an amateur, or make it easier at a professional
? I operate the keyboard, and it is not very convenient to use feints, tell me!
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
denistorm 20.12.20

what are you? play as a pro and you will constantly develop your skill and move to the world class, and there it is not far from the legendary one. for lovers and a small child will win

B
Bul1et 20.12.20

gunny228
there are sliders in the settings, you can adjust the power of the blow, accuracy, speed of passes, set speed and something else, you can customize both your team and AI. in short, you can adjust to such a level that at least score from any position)))

W
Wolf_UA1 20.12.20

I play on difficulty professional and norms

g
gunny228 20.12.20

Wolf_UA1
without feints?

T
Tino verano 20.12.20

gunny228
I play on the pro without tricks) stupidly 50% does not work 50% I do not know how. in 6 cases out of 10 I win)

W
Wolf_UA1 20.12.20

gunny228
with feints

g
gunny228 20.12.20

Wolf_UA1
you have a joystick, my keyboard is not comfortable on it

W
Wolf_UA1 20.12.20

gunny228
yes I have a joystick

b
bogdanLg 20.12.20

Now I play in the world class, I trained as I could on the pro, and if I lose regardless of what score, just at the 85th minute I go to the settings / game parameters / press W / two scales associated with the speed to zero and the goalkeeper's characteristics to zero. And at the last moment I win

g
gunny228 20.12.20

Guys still have a question, I play as a coach and there is such a tab "vacancies in the national team" is it not available to me, when will it open? or does it depend on the license?