3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dd300 20.12.20 09:36 pm

The game no longer starts after a bug. (Fallout Shelter)

I did not understand if I killed the Persian and he got up afterwards or he did not fall. But after the battle, I saw a shooting raider with his eyes closed. At the same time, he was standing on the right side of the room, and my team was shooting at the left, as if it were a mirror image. This was previously the case with the mole rat as not a killer, but then I just closed the mission, agreeing to failure, and then replayed. But this time the devil pulled me into the menu to exit, as a result, now it enters the menu and, when launched, throws it to the desktop. Has anyone found a launch solution? Damn, I almost completely swayed just a little bit left, I don't want to start over ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr Kostin 20.12.20

To start over, I had the same problem (

E
Energy death 20.12.20

dd300
Alexandr Kostin
there are cloud saves for this
and copy-paste saves on the pc)

K
KpuTuk_666 20.12.20

dd300
I had this. I restarted the game, quit the mission, waited for a while and tried to get through again. Or he went on another mission, and then returned to the problem one. I had this problem due to insufficient RAM or CPU overload. (I have a weak computer). By the way, you can try to check the game files, in case of a license (I advise you to copy the save)
But people are right, if there is no spare save and the problem is not solved, then the only way out is to start over

A
Alexandr Kostin 20.12.20

Energy Death
I didn't use it then

s
sookkoob 20.12.20

Try to create another shelter, use it for about three minutes and try to load the first shelter. When starting at the top from the right, there is a button 'list of shelters'
But when I also did not enter the yoke, I started over, but after exiting the game I always copied the save. If on android - this is a file sharing EU commander

M
MobTeam 20.12.20

Here is the video fix

E
Energy death 20.12.20

Alexandr Kostin
and as an option it is worth trying on another device, that is, if you tupan on the pc, the MB will work on the tablet / phone.
there is still an android virtual machine on the pc as an option.