3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Graph 20.12.20 09:36 pm

Technical issues and their solution (Juiced)

My first question:
But first, an explanation. I know that for a normal game you need a cool computer, but to play at low Pentiuma III is enough, so I have a question:
My friend Intel Pentium III 533 Mhz, 192 MB of RAM (two memory: 1 - 128 MB, the second 64 MB), nVIDIA MX220 32MB video card, so his game "flies" at low quality, but what about me ?!
My computer configuration: Intel Pentium III 871 Mzh (~ 1.5 times more), 384MB RAM (256MB + 128 MB), I see ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB (about 3-4 times more). My computer is superior to my friend's computer, but for some reason the game slows down for me. Maybe some kind of incompatibility. It slows me down when they overtake me a lot, and when I'm driving alone. it does not slow down. And yet, my friend had another disc, I myself did not take it from him, but the one who gave me - he bought for 1 CD, and the one who does not slow down also took on 1 CD, he has no music in the game, maybe in this case, maybe I need to execute the DxDiag command through Start and reduce the hardware acceleration of sound ?! In general, I think I have a buggy version. I have to get it on DVD, as always, I always take everything only on DVD, there is no money yet.

PS Don't be confused by the configuration of my computer, I'm going to update everything specifically in half a year. In this case, I expect your help. And give those not one or two answers, as in other topics, but it's okay for everyone to answer, thereby helping me. Thanks in advance.
46 Comments
Sort by:
G
Graph 20.12.20

If cha is not even doing very well this game with this configuration, then what will all of us gamers do when LADA Racing Club comes out ?!

PS I'm waiting for answers from other participants, answer everyone.

P
ProkhorMen 20.12.20

When will the LADA Racing Club be released?

s
shizarium 20.12.20

Mozhzh I cheto do not understand ... In general: how many computers did not build - Asus, Nvidia, Intel, Jetram-Transcend, Sony, Logitech, Inwin, Creative, Teac - and nothing else. A week ago I made a candy for $ 1000 (named CANDY)
I have a Vaio laptop with 1.74, 512 (333), GeForce 6200 Go. At 1024x600 it doesn't slow down!

G
Graph 20.12.20

shizarium:
And I'm going to make "SUPER SWEET" for $ 2000 in half a year.
ProkhorMen:
in development, planned for 2005, so we'll have to wait until December. And if you're interested, here is the Lada Racing Club website:
http://www.ladaracing.ru/

G
Graph 20.12.20

Come on, tell me how is the game going. I think it will work better even on a weak computer, if you have a DVD version, as I had with Underground 2.

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 20.12.20

AMD 64 3200,1536MB RAM, geForce6800GT It's not hard to guess how the game is going with me.

It's strange that trumdz is doing so poorly. Buy at least a radeon 9600 instead of the integrated card.

G
Graph 20.12.20

Do any of you have different stupidity in the game ?!

For example, I had such a joke:
I am driving my Skyline JTiEr I enter the corner calmly at a speed of 250 km, well, everything is clear at a speed, but the main thing is that when I entered the turn, another rider followed me "too wide" and it turned out that after his approach in a turn, he nailed me to the wall with his side, that is, he pushed me, and his speed was probably higher, because after "driving" me into the wall, he (this very computer racer) merged into me, as if a ghost, took me has entered. It turned out that his wheels were visible to me, his bumpers were also in mine, and all mine was in pieces, like mine. One glitch I also noticed, when I pressed the handbrake, the wheels did not get into a stupor, as they should have, but continued to spin, it probably was his wheels, like this we drove about 5 seconds, it's good that I wrote it all down FRAPS (ohm),

PS Have any of you had similar or more stupid stupidity in the game ?!

m
miha2 20.12.20

I don't understand why, but how do you drive around the city and choose the tracks, or how in the underground is the first one right off the menu and into the race?

G
Graph 20.12.20

Of course, as in the first Underground ... With the menu and the race !!!

G
Graph 20.12.20

I forgot to say one more stupidity, I'm not lying. In short, when I first started the game in the video settings, I installed my video card, ran the test, they tell me you have a 192 mb video card, I didn't get it, I have 128, but they added 64 mb to me, I still don't understand what it is. All my friends have the same version of the game installed and with vidyahs the same + 64MB. The version is not complete, on the same disc, no videos, nothing, that's probably the driver was poorly prescribed, but it's good that I don't take games on one disc, always on DVD !!!

W
Wavestorm 20.12.20

Hello everyone! I apologize for the intrusion, but I have an urgent question for those who know this problem.
In general, I have a MOMO Racing Force Feedback steering wheel. I set up everything I can, except for the pedals. The most I can tie the gas and brake to are the paddle shifters (terribly inconvenient). Can someone tell me what the problem is? Thank you in advance!
PS At the moment I'm downloading a patch of some kind, but I'm not sure if it will help. in the list of corrections, not a word about steering wheels and pedals.

S
StrangeR868 20.12.20

People tell me pliz I installed the patch on juiced and after that I can not go to the game menu
comes into the user's choice and after the buttons do not function tell me what can be done to fix it.
PS tried to reinstall

m
metoxomyak 20.12.20

How to take a photo of your cars in the game Prompt plz

O
Otmoro3 20.12.20

people in 1) give a link to the patch
in 2) my control is not configured (((how to configure it ?! I delete the action and in the panel there are no actions (((

B
Baxmep 20.12.20

People are such a problem, I bought the game, I installed it, and when I start it says "Virtual memory connection is required" how to solve this? I tried to change the value of virtual memory, put it on different disks (I have 3 of them, 1 is divided into 2 partitions) nothing helps = (, I also looked on the internet, sense 0.

X
X_plode 20.12.20

Tell me how to solve the problem ?? Writes for correct operation, you must install DirX 9.0c or higher .. GTA4 is coming, but this one swears !!!)

I
I raspy61 I 20.12.20

do you have a license ??

m
mark_telesh1 20.12.20

Hello everyone, tell me what to do I run the game amne write "Requires virtual memory connection" how to solve this?

L
LSD_Videosystem 20.12.20

Connect to internal memory HD)))

D
DEATHN72 20.12.20

the game does not start! writes this (Juiced TPE6YET AKTNBNP. BNPTYALJHON ZAMRTN). the game used to run a half about 12 months ago. and right now there is Windows SP3 and does not start. HELP!