3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
khihuihuiy 20.12.20 09:36 pm

Lever glitch in Baba yaga (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Do I really have such a problem?! At the very end, when you are fighting with her, you have to pull her one last time and pull the lever so that that crap opens and kills her, but it doesn’t press at all, there is no pressing button and I cannot do anything. I re-logged, died, even downloaded another repack and put the save there, the same problem and there is no solution to this problem on the Internet.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RiseSoma 20.12.20

all have profiled for a long time. and even posted a fix for this separately.

L
Leva Bi-2 20.12.20

koles2015
Well, give me a link to it.

B
BelaPYC 20.12.20

Link to FIX (remove the space):
https://yadi.sk / d / HaIrUK3vuBErg
Unpack to the game folder and run the batch file.

k
khihuihuiy 20.12.20

BelaPYC
Thanks, I don’t know, it will help, I downloaded some and didn’t save nifiga but what for a batch file ?!

B
BelaPYC 20.12.20

khihuihuiy Bow
- PATCH.cmd. Fixes the file that causes the bug.
And the same FIX is already sewn into Repack from SEYTER and FitGirl.

k
khihuihuiy 20.12.20

BelaPYC
okay thanks

k
khihuihuiy 20.12.20

BelaPYC
I downloaded FitGirl for the second time, the first was freedom and the same was (

N
NoTeR 20.12.20

BelaPYC
New repack from fitgirl "Distribution has been updated. The" Baba Yaga fix "has been removed, since he did not cure it, but it spoiled Endurance and Cold Darkness. Only setup-multi2.exe has changed."

k
khihuihuiy 20.12.20

I understood everything !!! Just passed this addition !!! If someone reads this, then it turns out it's not about the lever, it should have worked once, then you just have to go to the other side to the other and pull that one, ahhahahahahah after 3 days just tried to play it again and figured it out

v
vector40 20.12.20

khihuihuiy
which other side?

k
khihuihuiy 20.12.20

vector40
Well, there you have to swim to the other side and you see where there are two lifts, there is the next lever!

k
khihuihuiy 20.12.20

R
Ruslan Khomchenko 20.12.20

I myself was stupid for a very long time over this garbage, the fight is actually easy

M
Marsj 20.12.20

Reinstalled the game on version 1.0 build 668.1_64 (Update.12) and dropped the save. Everything worked.