3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marshal__Zhukov_ 20.12.20 09:36 pm

Your opinion (No Man's Sky)

Tell us the game is worth the money? Does it run on weak computers and is there a pirate to touch before buying? Thanks in advance for your reply)
25 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 20.12.20

The game is being played through GOG. Do not buy.

S
Sprintin 20.12.20

Marshal__Zhukov_
no, download the pirtaka. I have a face, I regret the money spent! it would be better to buy the mafia, or deuce ex.
there is a pirate, it does not go to the weak.
plus they lie without blushing, dlts decided for the grandmother, there is no more trust in them!

i
ilmir174 20.12.20

Do not buy! These piz ** balls didn't deserve, and the game itself isn't worth it.

M
Marshal__Zhukov_ 20.12.20

ilmir174
what's so bad?)

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

although there is a weak pitch. I have an amude fx processor and a card that is equivalent to 680 Gifors in this game. I think that by modern standards this is a very weak computer, but I can play on it.
there is a yo-ho-ho version
and whether the game is worth buying should be answered from the preferences, since for example I think that a dispute or sims are not worth buying and someone thinks otherwise. you can more or less say that the game is comparable to aaa. and there is not enough unique content with processibility, although the duration of the gameplay is almost endless.

M

MunchkiN 616
I have 630

S
Sprintin 20.12.20

Marshal__Zhukov_
well listen, for 2k, but everything is bad, for 300-500, it will pull with beer.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

Marshal__Zhukov_
then you have a computer has nogamez

S
Sprintin 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616 meaning zero in the game, after five galaxies, the names are generated like lksahfjdkfghsdk, even here they were too lazy.
there is also the assumption that we are all the time in the same galaxy (no one will notice the difference), they stupidly change the name, I'm talking about the center of the galaxy if anything. Arriving in the center, you are transported to a new galaxy and again you collect resources to restore the ship. By the way, the complexity in the new one does not change at all, everything is the same, even the same animals come across. all content is cut from the game, for further paid DLts.
mmm in the gaming industry, damn it.

E
Evil Storm 20.12.20

the game is not that it is not worth its money, it is not even worth it to swing a pyrade, generally a complete zero.

z
zmrz 20.12.20

Slag game. Space Engeneers is more agile to play.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

Sprintin
I'm not talking about the storyline but about the freeplay. by human standards, it is almost infinite. the game will eat a lot of hours and therefore will do its job and the money will work. just wow there will be little effect.

d
domenik123123 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616
Pff ... 530

S
Sprintin 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616
alas, in a day you will get bored, she does not work out 2k. there is nothing to do in the endless generation of planets, it can be beautiful, I do not argue)
to walk and peck the resi? or take a picture of the animal?

A
AngHou 20.12.20

I bought it, I'm sorry, it would be better to pour it into the SS

N
Nikita Koksharov 20.12.20

The game itself is still not worth 2 K, it is better to download it as a pirate, but the optimization has already been fixed there, but there is a lot of one thing in vain now, which is why it is better to leave the purchase of the game for a year)

i
ilmir174 20.12.20

Marshal__Zhukov_ is
worse than you think) I bought it for 1049r and still feel sorry for the money.)

t
tim90 20.12.20

Well, what can I say, the forums have already said it all. You can play, but it's not worth buying, Sean caught up with too much, and the optimization was horrible, instead of a beautiful and unpredictable space, we got practically identical and boring planets forever lagging, and besides, we wander around them alone (no multiplayer). Maybe later everything will be corrected due to mods and dlc, but now this is a complete disappointment. I downloaded a pirate if I really want to, but it's better not to waste your time and forget it.

M

tim90
and fashion for pirates go?

I
Ioannn 20.12.20

I support - don't buy, the game is definitely not worth your money. Yes, it is interesting, but only for a few, maybe even a dozen, hours, but no more ... then everything is boring and monotonous). I just hope for the dlts, we can somehow diversify the game)).