3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 20.12.20 09:36 pm

Help with the quest where the passes are registered! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

on the quest where you need to register passes for irenka and edward, I came to this office and the mark shows me the room is circled as a goal went there two knocked out and what next where to register these passes ?? there is one computer, I hacked it, but there only the camera can be turned off in one and in another room. And how to register passes? there is nothing else in this room!
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sinistre 20.12.20

Scattered boy
Look closely, there is another computer that activates two large black terminals against the wall in the back room. These terminals should be used.

M
Mercurionio 20.12.20

There you hack the computer and turn on the terminals.
The terminals work only for one minute, such as a security system (there will even be a dialogue). You will have only 15 seconds to make a decision. Decide for yourself who you can honestly help (I helped the "actress", I'm sorry for grandpa, but she, though young, has more chances to survive in this crappy world = ()

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

Sinistre
yes there is another computer in another room for which the dude was sitting, but that computer with him cannot be done there is not even E when you approach

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

Mercurionio
well, there is a computer, but how to turn on the thereminals and where are they these thereminals

D
DM92 20.12.20

Scattered boy
in the room where the radar points to you, there is a computer, in it the first line with the cameras turned off, the second with the terminals turned on, as you turn them on, they will work in front of the computer

s
shhelkun 20.12.20

yes, you turn on the terminal through the computer on the table, the second icon from the top looks like a camera, then you quickly exit and connect to the terminal, there will be a choice of whom to help ... well, that's it

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

aaa) the second line in the computer needs to be turned on pancake and I thought it was also a camera) ATP I understood))

b
byteme 20.12.20

Scattered boy
There was a problem with the mission marker function disabled in the settings / game. After switching on, the problems with the quest disappeared.

C
Caxy 20.12.20

And I can't give the second pass :( I gave the telka in the basement, but the man is not there. And the marker is in the same place.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

Caxy
Markers are dropped sometimes. Turn on the route indicator to the goal in the game settings (or something like that). And just in general, this type of Edward is in a shop behind the metro station which is near Adam's house

C
Caxy 20.12.20

Bard Buttercup
Thanks, turned it on and immediately found this type;)