3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HentaiGuard 20.12.20 09:36 pm

Saves (Dark Souls 3)

Hello guys.
I have a problem, as you already understood, with saves. During the first week after the release of the game, I managed to go through it. So that you understand - it was a long time ago.
Today I decided to come back and see what was new and generally relax there.
Fuck floated there. Saving does not see, more precisely, the game offers ONLY a new game
On the Internet, I found only that there should not be such a problem on the license. I have a license, by the way. The game, supposedly, should not lose the save and store everything on PeKa. Climbed into the folder with saves. They are there, but to see them - does not see.
What to do?
The game, at the moment, is version 1.07
PS: I threw off very ancient saves, where I just started the game and their game sees that it's strange.
10 Comments
Sort by:
00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

If I changed Windows, then the save went off, tk. they must be stored in the Steam cloud storage. But for some reason, there is no cloud storage in DS3.

H
HentaiGuard 20.12.20

0000Ptasha
I mean everyone, have you arrived?
Do I have to download someone's saves to continue playing where I have already been?

L
Levokos 20.12.20

HentaiGuard
" We'll have to download someone's saves"
And get banned.

H
HentaiGuard 20.12.20

Levokos is
interesting, but for MY save, I will get a ban?
Well, the save I made a long time ago.

E
Eagle-owl 20.12.20

HentaiGuard
Likely

H
HentaiGuard 20.12.20

Eagle-Owl
Oru.
Okay, this ds went to hell. The game is good, but its save system is, as always, terrible.

00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

HentaiGuard
On consoles, all the rules with save))

E
Eagle-owl 20.12.20

HentaiGuard
But all because of cheaters. When cheaters appeared in the first part, they made a security system by the time of the second. And this is what it led to

R
Rooough 20.12.20

HentaiGuard I switched
to windows 10 and quietly, slowly went through again. DS3 is long and scary (relatively) passed only for the first time, and then everything is perceived calmly, because you already know what is around the corner. The more relevant in connection with the release of the DLS, so it is advisable to have a pumped-up Persian, plus a pvp arena will appear on the site of the battle with the final boss.

H
HentaiGuard 20.12.20

Rooough
I know, I'm just not the kind of person who likes a pumping system that needs to be pumped twice.