3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andyvolkov 20.12.20 09:36 pm

Where is the battle against Kabuto (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3)

I play naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst, as it says on the screen when the game is loaded. Everywhere it is written about a certain additional chapter where you need to defeat Kabuto (hermit serpent). I went through the game and after defeating Madara there are credits, and then free mode. Even in simple combat, Kabuto cannot be selected in Hermit Mode
21 Comments
Sort by:
E
EdoSasori123 20.12.20

1) to open a kabuto in hermit mode, you need to play free combat for a long time
2) to open the chapter with kabuto (sasuke and itachi), you need to complete the toad quest (she is on the hokage mountain)
3) the quest will talk about a certain special fragment that you will find in the forest of quiet movement
4) go to the forest of quiet movement
5) there will be an additional quest for Sasuke (there you will have to fight with zetsu and the so-called madara)
6) after all this, in the chronicle of the ninja war, scroll to the very end and there will be this battle and play to health)))))

a
andyvolkov 20.12.20

where is the hokage mountain ???

m
mother's samurai 20.12.20

andyvolkov
in the same place as the hokage

a
andyvolkov 20.12.20

I can not defeat Kabuto
1) he has 5 life bars and he regenerates
2) almost all magical attacks are by, he uses sweep
3) in melee, it is also better not to attack him 5 times in a row uses substitution
4) what to do when he flies with a spear?
5) there are not enough first-aid kits, only 2 times he had red health,
can you help ???

a
andyvolkov 20.12.20

Thanks for helping
Kabuto, I won only due to a cloud of first-aid kits, even before the fight I ate a thing that greatly increases attack and defense, I also used a secret action (chakra + jump). A very hard battle

A
Alisinon 20.12.20

andyvolkov
1) And we have 2 - hardcore all the cases. I was also enraged.
2) Use the magician. attack, when he makes the dispersal of chakra on you - he is vulnerable at this moment for them.
3) How to fill the support line so with the help of a combo attack with Sasuke, you can make a ton of damage-substitution for him, fortunately, is not endless, but also regenerate.
4) In the direction of stick + zero (I just have a PS3 joystick connected). Itachi turns into a flock of ravens and flies on a spear - during this action he is invulnerable.
5) First-aid kits in one place with hands and without promotions went through the battle 4 times. Hardcore. Although it is better to take on the defense, otherwise you can kill the nerves. + Better do the secret action (you will need a chakra jerk at that moment). The battle is heavy, yes, I just agree. I played in all parts of the storm and my hands got used to dealing with bosses without amplifications, because. This is + self-esteem. Imho Madara infuriated me more and passed longer than Kabuto. :) (I know that I passed, I just wrote my own version of the passage and what I think about your points. :))

f
flaut123456 20.12.20

and what for a piece to increase the attack ??

f
flaut123456 20.12.20

andyvolkov
Che for a piece to increase the attack ???

a
andyvolkov 20.12.20

eat some bento and attack or defense will be increased

d
darkhaus16 20.12.20

can help bento making defense impenetrable

R
Rudik Schneider 20.12.20

I played Naruto Storm 3 set up on the vp fay console the game was updated the prizes were 100 percent watching 91 new full best how to open a battle against kabuto

G
Glebwar3 20.12.20

EdoSasori123
I collected this super crystal, completed the quest for Sasuke and there is nothing, the battle against the kabuto has not opened.

g
goldEagle75 20.12.20

Where can I find a forest of quiet traffic?

a
andyvolkov 20.12.20

Glebwar3
I collected this super crystal, completed the quest for Sasuke and there is nothing, the battle against Kabuto has not opened.
4) go to the forest of quiet movement
5) there will be an additional quest for sasuke (there you will have to fight with zetsu and the so-called madara)

a
andyvolkov 20.12.20

And you looked in the Ninja Chronicle on the last page

G
Glebwar3 20.12.20

Yes, I looked. Completed the quest for Sasuke.

a
andyvolkov 20.12.20

Glebwar3
Yes, I looked. Completed the quest for Sasuke.
Or looked bad or you don't have Full Burst

a
andyvolkov 20.12.20

goldEagle75
Where can I find a forest of quiet traffic?
Somewhere near the land of lightning

D
Diman Kryuchkov 20.12.20

I go into the game, write the strat to continue, I press it, what not to happen, what to do? HELP PLIZ !!!

A
Aquistaveritas 20.12.20

Tell me how to defeat a support character?