3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayzy113 20.12.20 09:36 pm

Graphics card problems. GTX770.

Guys, help me, what could be the matter? I assembled the computer, however, with endless hemorrhoids - during the game, and sometimes even with simple viewing of the video, the screen goes out and is restored with the error "The video driver stopped responding and was restored."
I reinstalled the drivers and the system 100,500 times, but no sense.
Maybe something conflicts with some of the components? Or is the problem in the vidyuha itself?
Win7
Processor: i5-4670 Motherboard
: Asus H87M-Plus
Vidyaha: Palit Geforce GTX-770 JetStream
PSU: Zalman 750W
RAM: Corsair Vengence 8gb [2x4]
UPD: I
loaded the video with ATITool for several minutes - fps is stable ~ 3k and the temperature is not above 80. Checking for artifacts also gave nothing.
There are a few more features:
1) a reboot helps to solve this problem (usually temporarily)
2) sometimes Winda7 puts a simplified topic referring like a lack of memory or something like that.
Sort by:
A
Alexander Shimanski 20.12.20

Rayzy113
and the temperature of the video card was measured?

m
mvictory 20.12.20

Rayzy113
It is necessary to remove the factory overclocking (set the default ones), and everything will be fine. This often happens with factory overclocks.

C
Computer-MAN 20.12.20

Rayzy113
Palit gtx 680 had this problem, it was solved by BIOS firmware.

C
Computer-MAN 20.12.20

Rayzy113
http://www.palit.com/palit/vgapro.php?id=2140&lang=ru&pn=NE5X770010G2-1041J&tab=do At your own risk))

m
mvictory 20.12.20

Well, not everyone can re-flash. In this case, you need to find out which is more suitable - you can slightly increase the voltage on the core, or, as I wrote above, set (reduce) the overclocking.

C
Computer-MAN 20.12.20

mvictory
I agree. Stitching as a last resort, if your option does not help.

R
Rayzy113 20.12.20

Alexander Shimanski
Temperature, I think, does not matter. This can happen with simple browser use. The temperature is in the region of 30-35 degrees

R
Razox 20.12.20

I myself have such a misfortune, lowering the frequencies for a while helped, but then everything started again. As a result, I had to take a new card.
Kst, too, such a trouble on the fire, 560ti.
Oh, yes, in addition to this, performance has fallen wildly.

R
Rayzy113 20.12.20

Razox
Sadness (

R
Razox 20.12.20

Rayzy113
Not well, in my case, it's not so sad, one fig map is 5 years old, it's time to change. And 770 could still run.
Perhaps I will not take any more firing, I inserted now an asus 9600 gso 8 years old map a normal flight, I ordered a gigabyte of 1060.

R
Rayzy113 20.12.20

Now for several minutes I loaded the vidyuhu using ATITool on default - fps is stable ~ 3k and the temperature is not higher than 80. Checking for artifacts also gave nothing. Maybe it's not about vidyuha? There are a few more features:
1) a reboot helps to solve this problem (usually temporarily)
2) sometimes Winda7 puts a simplified topic referring like a lack of memory or something like that.

R
Rayzy113 20.12.20

No manipulations with overclocking, tinkering with the registry, flashing the BIOS and other shamanism helped. It all ended on the fact that now, at the moments when the error should have jumped out earlier, the screen is stupidly freezing. At the same time, the load is not important - it happens everywhere - working with the browser, "modern" games (gta5), old games (Morrowind 2002), and even when idle without active programs, the screen freezes for a few seconds with a rattling sound (where possible) and so - until the reboot. After a reboot in a "working state" the computer does not live long. Sometimes, when loading Windows, it does not see the vidyuhi driver and resets the resolution to 800x600

l
lokkie 20.12.20

Rayzy113
Take it to the service and let them try to warm up the chip.
If it does not help, then it means changing the current.

l
lokkie 20.12.20

Rayzy113 wrote:
Sometimes, when loading Windows, it does not see the vidyuhi driver and resets the resolution to 800x600
At such moments, the controller on the video card should have an error code 43.
For the sake of interest, check, it should be .. or maybe not .. but it is definitely a video card.

R
Rayzy113 20.12.20

lokkie
Can such "garbage" arise due to problems with the VGA monitor cable?

l
lokkie 20.12.20

Rayzy113
No. If the cable, then usually there is no signal climbs.

l
lookaway 20.12.20

I had such a problem with 250 gts once.
as a result, the maximum performance mode in the nvidia panel helped.

i
ilya_postal 20.12.20

Rayzy113
There was a very similar problem. At what it manifested itself when connected via HDMI. Have you tried lowering the core and video memory frequencies via MSI Afterburner? Try to gradually reduce the MHz by 50.

g
gamer13-666 20.12.20

Video problem. If under warranty, carry and do not warm your head, during normal 3D tests, a diagnosis and replacement will be made under warranty. If there is no guarantee, you can try as they write above, lower the frequencies, but practice shows that this will not give you anything. Three video problems with this problem: 1) Memory is defective 2) Chip degradation 3) Chip is defective. In this whole story, I don't understand why you didn't write where the video came from? Considering how old she is, you buy a BU, or they sold you a discounted one after repair. In general, I will disappoint, but there is only one conclusion: you need to buy a new video card

R
Rayzy113 20.12.20

I put the vidyuhu on another computer - the flight is excellent. Conclusion - the problem is not in vidyuha.