3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sentineln 22.12.20 04:23 pm

Accidentally deleted quest weapon (Cyberpunk 2077)

I accidentally disassembled the quest revolver crash that the detective river gives, now I can not craft the legendary version, added the revolver to the inventory via the console and it is still impossible to craft, how to solve the problem? Loading is not an option, since I have already gone far and the save seems to be missing
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 24.12.20

Sentineln
Score and play.

Well, if this is not an option, then in the same way - solve your question through the console.

Z
Zgul 24.12.20

Same problem with the Night Fading pistol. But the console stopped working on version 1.05

S
Sentineln 24.12.20

Az_Az
Zgul
The console works from 1.05, through another program https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107
But the crash received through the console is not taken into account for some reason and you cannot craft a legendary)

Z
Zgul 24.12.20

Sentineln
Sorry. I think the Reds needed to do the instructions to create the iconic weapons themselves. I didn’t accidentally notice it and took the pistol apart.

M
Marsj 24.12.20

Quest items have an exclamation mark and cannot be disassembled - the action appears impossible.

S
Sentineln 24.12.20

Marsj
Well, I somehow disassembled the revolver that the detective gives

Z
Zgul 24.12.20

Sentineln
Most likely in version 1.03 or 1.04 could be disassembled.

S
Sentineln 24.12.20

Zgul
apparently yes, but now when I add this gun to my inventory through the console, it is impossible to craft a leg, since he does not see it in the craft

P
Pb1B0K 24.12.20

Sentineln
how to use this mod?
Fingers piled on the quest, now I understand his goods only through the console ...

S
Sentineln 24.12.20

Pb1B0K
You just drop the files into the folder according to the instructions, start the game, press the tilde and the console opens, there you add items through the command, only the game should be in windowed mode

P
Pb1B0K 24.12.20

Sentineln
The console is working, there is no command))

S
Sentineln 24.12.20

Pb1B0K
Game.AddToInventory ("item_id", 1)

P
Pb1B0K 25.12.20

Sentineln
Fuck! Just did - update))) Now the console does not plow xD