3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Brave sailor 22.12.20 04:23 pm

Consumables upgrade and hotspot lighting not working? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I pumped skills that improve consumable items by 50%, but this did not appear in the description of food, grenades and healers.
And another skill that automatically highlights the nearest entry point. I pumped it over and nothing was automatically highlighted.
5 Comments
Sort by:
w
wiezmin 22.12.20

There are a lot of non-working perks in the game

g
geimer.by 22.12.20

00 Brave sailor
That's how he is Cyberpunk)))

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 22.12.20

my description of the healok has not changed either, but it is necessary to test it in action, right now for a fast test

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 22.12.20

The skill does not work, in general, he made his Persian about 5% hp, and used a healing that gives 80% hp (with skills it should heal for full), but the hp did not become full.

s
saa0891 22.12.20

To be honest, for a long time I have not played a game in which there would be so many bugs, you constantly observe some kind of game and shitty working mechanics, I understand at the start there are a lot of bugs in such games, but not to the same extent and on such a scale.
At the same time, many things in terms of the same inventory, trade, crafting are done through the ass, it seems that the developers did not even try to use what they did.
The projects of course this time specifically crap, the same The Witcher 3 passed at the start without any problems (in some patch I remember the alchemy was a little broken, but then it was quickly corrected, there was no such disgrace), and the most important thing is that it is not only about bugs, the game itself is very far from the level of The Witcher 3.