3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 22.12.20 04:23 pm

A romance with two characters at once? (Cyberpunk 2077)

After a night with this black pumped cop, with an implant in his eye, in the morning a choice, he asks "Will you give me a chance?", You can step back, or say "Yes." As I understand it, this is a choice whether to enter into a relationship. If you agree, then nothing will come of Judy?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kitten Scientist 22.12.20

HEU HEU as progressive.

B
Black_Water 24.12.20

It doesn't matter there, in my opinion, everything is decided by the call before the final mission, who of them you call, with that you will remain in a relationship.

A
Alexander_Vesker 24.12.20

relationship is not that. total of them 3.panam jody and someone else

M
Munato 25.12.20

Black_Water
Lord, you are my savior. For the third hour I have had a headache, I cannot choose with whom to stay.

m
militeli 30.12.20

Munato ahaha
came here looking for the same thing after puzzling over my sudden romance with River after an affair with Judy xD

M
Marsj 30.12.20

What about the affair with Kerry xD

A
Antimandalajnah 11.01.21

Male Pers. Confused with Meredith, Judy and Panam. With Judy he used to mess with the console - if everything is done correctly in her quests, then one command is enough in front of the door to the bathroom. :)

S
Stat1stF 29.01.21

River in the morning after a night with V was drinking the same song as the mayor's killer, is that a coincidence? I don’t think he’s a positive character and it’s worth building something with him.

S
Stat1stF 29.01.21

I tried to find some information or information about this, I could not find it in any source