3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 22.12.20 04:24 pm

Quests that cannot be completed after the story ends? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I got to the point of no return in the third act. Are there any side quests that, after the end of the story, can no longer be completed, and they will remain failed? Only please, if there are any, do not explain why they cannot be passed, so as not to spoil anything. Just tell me the name of the quest, or, if you don't remember the name, describe what it is about))
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KosiakS 22.12.20

FiftyFour7250

After the completion of the plot, the game will offer you to continue the passage and return to the "point of no return", all secondary quests will be in place.

F
FiftyFour7250 22.12.20

KosiakS
Thank you very much)

V
Vadim Lubyagin 24.12.20

FiftyFour7250
I also got there, now I close all the secondary)

F
FiftyFour7250 24.12.20

In general, it passed. I will not spoil, but I strongly recommend to the point of no return go through all the additional quests with Victor, Panam, her clan, with Judy, and with that black pumped cop.

D
Dema 80 24.12.20

a little off topic - the map opens - distant areas ONLY after theft from Arasaki, all missions in these areas are the same, but with the patch they screwed up inequality - even with heavy weapons - I tried a machine gun, the player does not deal damage with a heavy sniper, he is knocked down with one blow - not a shot