3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
goaway1850 22.12.20 04:26 pm

Inventory bug (Cyberpunk 2077)

Crux of the matter: River gave his crash gun. I upnul it to the legendary. And she broke. When you hover over it with the mouse, a window with characteristics does not appear, and if you take a cannon into a slot, then the other cannons also lose a window with characteristics. Plus, this revolver can no longer be thrown off, disassembled, sold, or put in a cache. And I want to use it, it is very good. Who else has encountered this? How did you solve the problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rayden 22.12.20

I've been playing with this bug for a long time :) It appears after installing a silencer on the revolver. At first, everything was displayed if I removed the silencer, but once it stopped helping and now I play like this :)
You can see the stats of the guns in the Improvement window (next to Creation).

y
yondaime174 22.12.20

goaway1850
It's strange that nothing can be done with it (although I don't have this revolver yet, so I don't know if it's okay). And yes, the legendary pistol and sniper rifle has too long a description (especially with modifications), so it does not fit into the screen. With a rifle, all the rules in this regard. When I pick up a lot of things, I remove all weapons from the slots and see where what, if necessary

g
goaway1850 22.12.20

yondaime174 Anything
can be done with other weapons. Namely, the crash bugged. If you want to put it in a cache, it is not even displayed among things) and there is not only a description that does not fit, but in general there is no drop-down window with a description, not a single weapon. If I take it out of the slot and reboot, then everything will be fine with other guns, until I again point the mouse at this revolver. That's bullshit. A friend above also has such a problem

y
yondaime174 22.12.20

goaway1850
Can be removed from the slot, exit inventory and re-enter. Will be displayed. I say that it does not fit, because when I hover, this window blinks wildly for a couple of seconds and disappears, and, yes, the rest of the firearm will disappear.

V
Vadim Lubyagin 24.12.20

The same garbage) xs how to fix it pisses me off.

M
Mysticc 08.01.21

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2354157273

S
SpongeRx 12.01.21

same crash problem. plus