3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 22.12.20 04:29 pm

A series of questions from a newbie (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hello everyone. I played a week and accumulated a number of questions that I myself could not figure out. I play Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition.
1. They say that on the first ship in the room with the skull there are barrels of fog. I opened the room, it is full of fog, but there is no such thing in the barrels.
2. When he collected a detachment, he gave everyone his own class (for example, the Blade of Shadows). I forgot what kama and now I can't figure out how and where to look at it.
3. Took the gloves of teleportation. If I teleport any of my partner to some chest, and then back, then he stops walking after me. Standing still, talking to me, I can switch to him and be like them, I can drive him away and then invite him again - anyway, he no longer runs after me.
4. At the first meeting with Sledgehammer, when she executes someone on the square, it is impossible to start a fight with her. I tried all the options with all my partners. After the execution, she leaves and that's it.
5. After winning the Arena (basement next to the kitchen), only I come out to the surface, my partners don't follow me. I went to the blacksmith, took off the collar, I come for them - they don't want to go out.
6. Fein, in conversation, asked the Lycerez, they say, how to find, let him know. Found - in a conversation with Fein there is no option to give it to him. He just dragged Lycerez to feina into his backpack and he appeared in the quick access cells, but again, no words of gratitude.
Who is not lazy, please explain to me these moments. Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 22.12.20

bambuk13
1) We are talking about the fog of death - a green fog that kills instantly. What do you want to find in barrels? The barrels are damaged, the fog burst out.
2) In this game there is no binding to classes, so if you wish, you can safely make a station wagon. If you want to adhere to a certain class, let the character study only the abilities of the school that they initially chose. Move the mouse over the ability and under the description you will see the name of the school. Which schools you have chosen is written in the character window. You can learn abilities by buying or finding appropriate books.
3) You just need to bring the "detached" character closer to you, take his portrait with the mouse and drag it to your portrait, a chain will appear that will again connect the characters into a squad. This works with all satellites. If you need to split, then drag the portrait of the desired character down and away. You can even divide into twos or one at a time, and walk everyone to different locations on the current map. Sometimes it is convenient to separate the characters, there are places where you cannot go otherwise.
4) According to the plot, it is not intended that the main characters enter into battle with her here. There are ways to still attack her and even kill her. But what's the point? She will still appear alive and well anyway. Usually some do it just for the sake of junk and experience, but in my opinion it's stupid. It's the same as killing all living creatures on the map. As if they are not playing RPGs, but some kind of Action.
5) The same as in paragraph - 3.
6) As far as I remember everything and it is planned, he will not say anything. Claims to developers.

b
bambuk13 22.12.20

Andrei YP I
just read in the walkthrough that to fight Dulles you need to take a barrel of fog from the hold.

A
Andrei YP 22.12.20

bambuk13
The real fight with Dallis in the story will be later, and this method that you read about will not affect anything, she will still be alive and well. But if you want - kill, your business.

b
bambuk13 25.01.21

I am already in Arks and have accumulated new questions:
1. Raise the merchant's attitude to 100% and get a 33% discount. I give him 2000 coins for free and the ratio rises to 160%, but the discount is also 33%. Is it pointless to increase your relationship with a merchant above 100%?
2. Is it possible, in any way, to add an empty cell to a piece of clothing that initially does not have cells? Or if it has one cell, then add a second to it?
3. Is it possible to somehow raise the level of gear? I collected clothes with those indicators that raise the skills I need and in the right quantities, while I collected it, then I have level 18, and my clothes have 14. I understand that skills do not suffer from this, but the magician's indicators. and physical protection is too small.
4. Collect the Mighty Giant Rune of Mastery. I look at the table from the Internet: if inserted into the armor, then:
Strength: +3
Maximum physical armor: + 40%
And in fact I get:
Strength: +3
Maximum physical armor: + 21%
Has this table changed over time, or does it depend on something else?
5. Who is "Horn"? I reviewed a bunch of dictionaries of game terms, but did not find it.
6. What is the essence of Metamorph? From what I've read, I understand. that it is a magician who studies all types of magic at the same time. Like on the field, he does not fight, but heals, poisons, creates surfaces, etc.
7. I read that nothing affects the call, except for the "Call" skill. Took Sebilla as a summoner because of the Flesh Sacrifice. I thought that on the first turn I would launch the Incarn and saturate him to the fullest, and from the second turn I would be a killer with two daggers. Therefore, I invested in dexterity, that nothing affects the call. And now Arks level 18. I hover the cursor over the word "Dexterity" and the inscription is highlighted that they say all my damage is 100% from agility. But for all the time I have never used Sebilla as a murderer. it was not before. All the time it was necessary to save the partners. Hence the conclusion: all this damage from dexterity was caused by the Incarn. So how does the "Call" not depend on anything but the "Call"? And what would change. If I pumped intelligence and not dexterity?
8. Getting injuries in battle and their consequences appear in the form of icons. Pointing to one of them, I read that this effect is removed by "Rest". How can you “rest” on the battlefield for the effect to pass?

D
DAMbeR Vaserman 25.01.21

In the quest about cows, drink potions to transform into a cow!

D
DAMbeR Vaserman 25.01.21

bambuk13
You can handle it anyway. Just don't go through the main gate and pump up. And then you can use the game mechanics to gain an advantage over the sledgehammer. You will get an achievement. Well, there are vidos on YouTube.

A
Andrei YP 08.02.21

bambuk13
1. I don’t know, I have never tried to raise relations with merchants above 100. In my opinion, a big discount is relevant until about the middle of the game, and then there is always enough money. And it is also reasonable that the discount cannot be 100 percent. Would it be that merchants would give goods away for free?
2. No. There are simple clothes, and there are rare and legendary ones. You cannot change the simple ones yourself.
3. No, you can't. There are a lot of different items scattered in the game, and the range of merchants is constantly being updated. So there is no problem finding clothes of your level, if not immediately, then later.
4. I don’t know, I didn’t use tables.
5. This is all idiotic slang. Abbreviations from lazy players who have forgotten how to write properly. Horns are from Rogue, which translates to robber or thief.
6. As far as I remember, metamorph is a knight who uses transformation magic as an aid. Those. he, like a knight, runs with two-handed weapons and prefers melee, but uses transformation magic to make it easier for himself to fight.
7. I honestly don't remember the details of the draft. Incarn's damage seems to depend on its strength, and its strength depends on how much the call is pumped. It seems so, but I could be wrong.
8. You cannot rest on the battlefield. You will have to wait for the end of the battle and protect the sufferer from the negative effect.

b
bambuk13 08.02.21

Thanks.