3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EHOT76 22.12.20 04:29 pm

Problems with gtx 1660 graphics cards (Cyberpunk 2077)

I noticed an interesting thing, namely that all owners of gtx 1660 (ti, super) have problems with loading the video card, and methods like replacing files do not change anything at all. I want to note that the video card does not heat up and does not use all the resources, such as in the metro exodus or the assassin, which causes drawdowns of up to 30 fps and 70% loading of vidyuhi. Also, changing the resolution does not change the situation, changed from full hd to the lowest and the fps did not increase, but the video card began to work 30% less, who knows what is the matter? let's share optimization methods for our video cards, since hot fixes do not solve the problem
Personally, it helped me to increase the FPS by reducing the viewing angle, from 100 to 90, here as anyone else, the FPS began to feel smoother, but this is still not enough for playing at high, especially when you consider that the video card is in the hardware recommendations
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.12.20

EHOT76
The same problem only on RTX 2070 super in FULL HD on ultras with tracing and dlss GPU load 60-85%, CPU 50-65% fps while it drops from 40-50 to 35 when GPU load is 60%

I
Ixiot 27.12.20

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
I had a drop in FPS and GPU load after 4 hours of continuous games. Saved by restarting the game.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.12.20

Ixiot
I just don't understand why the GPU is loaded most of the time by 60-70% and not 99%

V
Vyvertyt 28.12.20

There is such a thing on the 1660s, the truth is not so much sagging, it is fixed by developers only or with firewood

O
OMEH666 15.01.21

I confirm the drawdown at 1660 itself and I don’t know how to fix everything I tried (

T
TopPCGamer 15.01.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo wrote:
I simply don’t understand why the GPU is loaded most of the time by 60-70% and not 99%.
Because the processor for some reason is not able to load the video card by 99%, the game is very demanding. Before giving it to the graphics card for processing, he has to do a lot besides this, so he is not enough, if some 4-core even with 8 threads, then it is not enough, if the old risen (1st and 2 series), then there are architectural features and poor suitability for games, see the statistics of loading cores / threads, 8-thread in this game sit on a bottle

R
ReXSniper 15.01.21

I don't see this, it is almost always loaded by 90%, in plot dialogues 99%
Perhaps a lot depends on the processor?

V
VLFOM1N 29.01.21

The gtx 1660 is not ti / super (+190 in the core, +999 in the memory), it is fully loaded in conjunction with the i5 10400f.