3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Tutov 22.12.20 04:32 pm

Does it make sense to kill peaceful people / characters? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Hello everyone! Guys, tell me, does it make sense to kill peaceful people / characters or even those who give assignments (kill them after all their assignments are completed)?
Will this affect something in the future and in general, is there a chance of knocking out decent loot?
If I let go of the whole city, will it somehow affect the characters in general and the game in general?
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warrior of Morgoth 22.12.20

Alexander Tutov
I don’t know I didn’t kill, what I can say for sure, if you have a dlts go tuba during the game, after the plot you will not go there. Upon arrival, you will be told that you are a steep increase in difficulty, do not try to have everything. Yes, find a monk in a barrel of fish, this Persian is full of flight))

A
Alexander Tutov 22.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
Just wondering how the game will answer me if, forgive me, I turn on the "Vandalism" mode. Yes, I will go through the quests, but then I will kill these people. Maybe one of the experienced players tested this game mode and I wonder how the game responds to all this.

W

Alexander Tutov
Well, firstly, you can fundamentally spoil the attitude of your partners, and secondly, I doubt that civilians can have something worthwhile. And thirdly, you can spoil relations with factions, and this is at least minus a bunch of quests.

A
Alexander Tutov 22.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
In addition to good loot, it is in my best interest to complete all possible quests that are in the game. Thanks for the answer.

W

Alexander Tutov I
strongly recommend tyranny from the same studio. This is their best RPG ever. Especially if you're acting out a complete scumbag.

A
Alexander Tutov 22.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
No, I'm not acting out. On the contrary, I try to do all the quests.

W

Alexander Tutov
I do not mean Pilarsov, but another Tyranny game. This is the best RPG from obsidians.

A
Andrei YP 22.12.20

Alexander Tutov
Why kill civilians? What's the point? What logic are you guided by?
If for the sake of junk from pockets and experience, then this is stupid. This is an RPG, not an Action. Here you need to explore the world, communicate with characters, complete various quests. There are enough battles here, but this is not the most important thing in RPG games. And just to wet everyone is stupidity.
But if you decide to play the butcher, then it's a matter of taste. But you are unlikely to get far with this approach.

m
mark25 30.03.21

Has, of course, the same RPG - role-playing.
For example, I play as a large Amua woman. He gave her a name - "Snow White" and dressed her exclusively in a white sundress.
In the nearest tavern he hired 4 mercenaries of gnomes and dressed them in green caftans.
He armed all of them exclusively with clubs.
My squad is called Snow White and the Dwarfs.
All NPCs who are there to us with something crooked in the dialogue - we immediately beat them with clubs.
Role-playing 100%!

W
Warrior of Morgoth 30.03.21

mark25
Pervert))