3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Will_i_Lenin 22.12.20 04:35 pm

Silverhand Clothes (Cyberpunk 2077)

Such a moment. I found all of Silverhand's clothes. It can be upgraded later to epic and legendary levels. Here's the catch. When I buy an epic or legendary item, it doesn't matter, I can't sell it. In fact, I have to straighten it 1 time, since the reagents need the previous version of the clothes, but it does not disappear, neither rare nor epic. As a result, I can sell these clothes even to the point of losing my pulse, but at the same time I can't throw them away, I can't sell them. Accordingly, the inventory is littered. When trying to sell, they are not shown in inventory. I can't put it in a cache either, for the same reason. I would like to hear your comments on this.
Py.Sy. With the clothes that were given at the beginning, according to The Witcher, all the rules. I got to the legendary thing and that's it. It will not work endlessly, as with the clothes of Silverhand, because the previous versions, rare and epic, are gone!
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadJeck 22.12.20

Will_i_Lenin
is the same bullshit. On the way to the new patches you will have to live with it. It also pisses me off that I upgraded the pants to the legendary level, and there is only one slot for the mod, when in the epic there are two. Yes, legendary pants give a bonus to movement speed, but I don't need this, I focus on armor and crits. so we are waiting, many more things are broken ...

W
Will_i_Lenin 22.12.20

MadJeck It
seems there are pluses. You can level until blue in the face, until you knock out those stats that you need.

M
MadJeck 22.12.20

Will_i_Lenin
to level up the crafting skill - yes, only you can't get enough of the Rees. I pumped myself a skill to craft from cheaper, better materials, but, damn it, you have to press the button 1000 times to craft blue resources for yourself, then 100 more times, so that from blue - purple. As a result, you sit stupidly for 15 minutes and click the mouse

W
Will_i_Lenin 22.12.20

MadJeck
I think they will fix it, because it is a mockery, both over a person and over a mouse!

b
baklazhov93 22.12.20

MadJeck
had to save before crafting and knock out 3 cells by reloading

M
MadJeck 22.12.20

baklazhov93
damn it, but I did not know that random is present here. thanks for the advice! since previous versions do not disappear, you can still try to achieve this result