3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stewie lacroix 22.12.20 04:35 pm

Removing Pinned Items (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.

I think it makes no sense to paint a huge sentimental story, I played around, which means that with a dup of things in the game cyberpunk 2077 and at the moment there are several items in my inventory that the game does not allow me to disassemble or throw off. Having carefully studied some sources of modders, I came across a debug console that allows you to work with a character's inventory. Question: Has anyone from the forum tried to decompile the syntax of the console itself or even actively worked with it in addition to adding certain things to the inventory slots? The syntax itself is interesting, or maybe someone has some reminder on console commands (you can just list it, without marks). According to the usual logical structure of the console debug, how to add an item, you can also delete it, right?

I also came across one of the possible ways associated with editing the Save file, but as you understand, this method can be somewhat problematic and given the general situation with the game, I really don't want to drip so deeply at the moment, but I will have to if I don't meet a capable sage of six paths of modification and programming and we will not come to something in common.

Thank you for your attention, I will be glad to ANY information.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stewie lacroix 22.12.20

I would be very grateful for any help and will provide any possible support in solving such a problem.

S
Stewie lacroix 22.12.20

Perhaps someone will find it useful to manually edit the save. I attach the link: https://gameplay.tips/guides/9110-cyberpunk-2077.html

j
jasonhaven 24.12.20

Good day. Still not figured out how you can delete things through the console? Manual editing of saves did not give any results.

E
EskimosSSR 24.12.20

Because of this problem, I did not upgrade the rest of Silverhand's things, I don't want to litter my bag with garbage

S
Stewie lacroix 30.12.20

Yes, a solution has been found. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/594

S
Stewie lacroix 30.12.20

The developer himself posted this creation here: https://github.com/PixelRick/CyberpunkSaveEditor/releases

o
onill2009 07.01.21

Tell me how it works - it doesn't work for me (How to - Remove Quest Mark from items - edit clothes - add more slots mods) Downloaded from the nexus.
Downloaded (CyberCAT-SimpleGUI-v0.01a_r2) works only for money, does not work for other functions.

S
Stewie lacroix 07.01.21

We open the program on behalf of the administrator, load the desired save and shaman. In order to remove tags from things, just open the inventory line and press the necessary button.

Apply the changes, save. And then you can already load in the game itself.

Y
Youxyxol 07.01.21

Stewie LaCroix
And there are such items that this method will not help, for example, Antigrass boots from the Beast 's quest, or Johnny's things from a specific epilogue. It means that if they are on, then they cannot be removed, even by removing the quest flag in the editor, it will return to its place when loaded. Such things need to be removed: using the cross in their line on the right in the editor, or by clicking the remove button in a newer version, it is also on the right.
Shl. It is better to remove the quest flag only from the desired item, because you can screw up something. The u8 parameter is set to 0 instead of 1.

S
Stewie lacroix 07.01.21

Vyxyxol
That's right, there are some nuances, as with hundreds of different unidentified items in the game itself, which, when using console commands, may end up in the inventory. While creating this post, I did not have such editors in my hands at all and collected it by strings, so to speak, from those scraps of information that were previously. Everywhere there are byte-byte headers and a bunch of unnecessary crap, like, if you want to move forward press W (figuratively)

A
AnaBIOS 11.01.21

The problem was the same, came across this thread, thanks a lot)

o
onill2009 27.01.21

Stewie LaCroix
I use this program here, the principle is the same,
CyberCAT-SimpleGUI-v0.01a_r2
And the program you are using sees the save but does not open them, I don’t know if it needs a cocooto appendage.