3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20 04:40 pm

the game crashes, a black screen appears. (Tomb Raider (2013))

The game crashes, a black screen and a background from the columns appear ... even ctrl-alt-delete does not help, the computer has to be turned off and on, not just rebooted, but turned on and off ... I have an Nvidia GeForce440 ... and the patch has already downloaded nothing. ... who had this? help plz
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOFFKAV 22.12.20

Do not install the patch. Throw the settings to low and turn off all effects.

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

Vov and C I
reinstalled, I did not install the patch, I set all the settings to a minimum, turned on windowed mode ... nothing helped ... I don’t know what’s the matter anymore ... my friend is doing well, but he has a Radeon. maybe the case in the video card?

d
djava 22.12.20

lick or pirate game for a start?

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

djava Pirate

V
VOFFKAV 22.12.20

Sanyok1111
Maybe then because of the crack (I got OK from 3DM, but from SKIDROW there were also some jambs).
The 440 should go with the card (the minimum salaries indicate: Video card: compatible with DirectX 9 (512 MB) - AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT or Nvidia 8600)
By the way, a friend also has 440 (3DM crack) without problems and not all settings are minimal.

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

Vov and C,
but I don’t know ... a friend was rocking with Nat, he has Radeon and everything goes without problems ... and friends who have NVidia do not have a Tomb Raider ...

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

Vov and C
here's another crack from 3DM downloaded all the necessary files, replaced it, it does not help .. stable for 5-10 minutes and the game crashes ...

V
VOFFKAV 22.12.20

Sanyok1111
Maybe because of the repack. We have downloaded litsuha and 3DM crack. (5 people go to NVidia without problems).
Is the card not overclocked by chance?

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

Vov and C
no, not overclocked

V
VOFFKAV 22.12.20

Sanyok1111

It remains to download another repack or litsuha and 3DM crack.

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

Vov and C
and also, I put compatibility with Windows XP (SP2) and it gives the following error: Failed to open BIGFILE.000

Do you know what the problem is? (I have Windows 7)

V
VOFFKAV 22.12.20

Probably because of: Recommended system requirements:

Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

Vov and C
well, I clicked on the context menu (fix compatibility problems) and he gave all the settings there and set compatibility with Windows XP (SP2)

V
VOFFKAV 22.12.20

Sanyok1111
This is all nonsense. It's better to download a new one and I think everything will be OK!

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

Vov and C
more ... I looked at the kid on YouTube about the same problem ... his cooling does not work on the video card, well, in short, the symptoms with the game are the same as mine ... I climbed into my room ... and it seems the cooler is working, but it buzzes very much, therefore, I think so, it touches something there ... plus, besides, it started playing again and the vidyakha got very hot ... well, again, a crash, reboot, etc.

V
VOFFKAV 22.12.20

Sanyok1111 Buzzing
is a fan with increasing t. And it can get warm and because of this the driver falls down (by the way, which one is installed? It should be 314.22 for the game more sharpened).
And t monitor the HWMonitor program (first run the program, then the game for a short time and see the result).

P
Pril balsam 22.12.20

Sanyok1111
Test your computer, clean it from dust

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

Vov and C
is buzzing, most likely not because of the temperature rise. How did I know (thanks to the Internet) that the cooler itself needs to be lubricated ... but the question is what ?? write that it is impossible with ordinary household oil ... and then what?

And on your advice I downloaded HWMonitor, in normal mode the temperature is 55-60 degrees. She started to play in a couple of minutes, it increased to 80 ... I did not play further, as she could fly out again ...

P
Pril balsam 22.12.20

but the question is what ?? write something that ordinary household oil is not allowed.
If you do not know what to do, take it to the repair.
They will upgrade it to you.
And if you write where and to whom to carry, then you are definitely kidding

S
Sanyok1111 22.12.20

Cheryl You
can always take it to the repair, I'm just the same interested in knowing all the problems and being able to solve them on my own.