3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maickle fort 22.12.20 04:40 pm

\ "Nerdness \" in Far Cry (Far Cry)

Have you tried to complete the whole game with one set of weapons (Machete, pistol, M16, P90)? At an unrealistic level?
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
reactor 22.12.20

without optics boring in the first place.

And secondly, the last stage, there will probably be the main problem, among others.
It's too complicated.

r
reactor 22.12.20

no kidding?
Well, how did he wet the barefoot and those then? at first he probably stood outside the door, and then?)

M
Maickle fort 22.12.20

masyanya - who is this?

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 22.12.20

No, I haven't tried it. I have a completely different set of weapons, consisting of a Pistol, an Assault Rifle, a Sniper Rifle and a Shotgun.
And I didn't even think about it with a standard, initial kit. :)

M
Maickle fort 22.12.20

You can complete yourself with your favorite set of weapons from the very beginning with a devmod and go through the whole game.
Let's have a match of passing the game with the set of "Sniperk, M16, Jackhamer and your choice" on the hard (3rd) level. And then on the Unreal. For a while.

G
Gauguin 22.12.20

I went through realism many times. But I play for fun, not for nerdiness: "for a while, with such and such a set," etc. I'm not weak - I just don't want to.

M
Maickle fort 22.12.20

Jack Carver.
If you don't want to, don't write here.

r
reactor 22.12.20

No, it is not interesting to limit, if only the number of deaths.
And so the third stage took about 6-15 minutes. It depends on the complexity.
Although at the 3rd stage, there are not so many weapons.

D
Dark souls 22.12.20

Did Masyanya go through the whole game with one pistol?
At what level of difficulty is it interesting?

L
LIRW 22.12.20

Dark Souls
Go for the most Nubian. At the maximum, you can hardly pass, since the difficulty in it increases only by the multiplied amount of enemy damage. The same animal :) that runs and jumps - if it killed on average with two hits, removing all the armor with one hit, and with the second all HP, then at maximum difficulty, for a hit it will already remove all armor and half of HP definitely. Although if you try very hard, then I think you can go through - it all depends on patience: D There is one difficult place in the game, I still remember it - this is where you climb out of the ventilation and a healthy person comes at you with a bazooka hand, and behind this brow immediately in the next room (through which you have to go) 4 animals :) these are those that kill with one or two blows.

J
JetRanger 22.12.20

That girl, as far as I remember, did not say that the whole game went like this. She seemed to mention that she was already somewhere in the middle of the plot, and, they say, it is still possible only with a pistol. As for stationary machine guns and grenades - I don't know, they were probably allowed (it would still be difficult even with them). And by the way, it was about the Realistic level of difficulty. I myself have protested in Far Cry for almost 10 years, now I am inclined to believe that yes - such a sophisticated hardcore is not so inconceivable to arrange when you know all the locations by heart. It's dreary, of course, and only until a certain moment (the same Volcano, you certainly can't overcome it), but in principle it is possible. The problem will be more of a shortage of pistol cartridges than anywhere else.

PS: This "girl" is now about thirty years old ... Still, what an old story this is,

LIRW wrote: the
difficulty in it increases only by multiplying the enemy's damage.
Not only. There, opponents are more aggressive, mobile and well-aimed.
There is one difficult place in the game, I still remember it - this is where you climb out of the ventilation and a healthy person comes at you with a bazooka's hand, and behind this forehead immediately in the next room (through which you have to go) 4 animals
B In this place, one can insolently slip past a large triben while he yells a battle cry, "beating his chest." With a light pistol, this is especially easy to do because of the extra running speed. The blatant ignore tactic works surprisingly well in many places in the game.