3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 22.12.20 04:40 pm

how to shut up eliza kasan on telly forever tired! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Where I will not go to which apartment I will not crawl everywhere this eliza touched on telly she is of course cute but already enrages just with this news.
26 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 22.12.20

Upgrade remote hacking and knock out monitors.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.12.20

Ahahah, suffer))

A
Analius 22.12.20

skinte a photo of this eliza, otherwise I can't see Denuvo,
those who can't play will at least look

T
TimKar 22.12.20

By the way, she’s barking something about Petersburg if you listen to it a little longer.

R
Richards 22.12.20

Right now I'm playing revolutionary in hummen, she's there all the time everywhere)))

S
SimplyTheCat 22.12.20

Analius
the same holographic eliza from HR

w
winni madison 22.12.20

Analius
Yes, it hasn't changed since HR

P
PIRAT69 22.12.20

Analius
Beauty just))

S
Scattered boy 22.12.20

Genom94
Yes, she's talking about St. Petersburg, too, like in St. Petersburg hackers hacked into some kind of garbage and did something like that

S
Scattered boy 22.12.20

winni madison
she is prettier in menkind divaidede than in human revolution. Here is just a lot of f ****))

S
Scattered boy 22.12.20

_Ozymandias_
and if you can use a hacked hack, then you can turn off the telly from a distance?

S
STRANGER1971 22.12.20

The idea was to find her alive and find a better use. But it seems that the girl is not real, but just a program.
But the sectarian who screamed under the windows now lives in my garbage can in the sewer. She became quiet, obedient.

A
Alexey Chichigin 22.12.20

started playing this game on medium difficulty, so they kill me with 2 shots, is that how it should be?

B
Bard Buttercup 22.12.20

STRANGER1971
And how did you calm down this sectarian? With a nano-blade under the ribs, or put to sleep and dragged? You can drop a garbage container on top of it. Heavier which)

B
Bard Buttercup 22.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
Until you pump, yes.

_
_Ozymandias_ 22.12.20

Scattered boy You
can also turn off radios, cameras and turn on alarms on cars and more. Upgrade the handy thing to the maximum. It only eats up a little energy and you need to press the keys for hacking during the time, like a mini-game.

_
_Ozymandias_ 22.12.20

Alexey Chichigin Why
are you running around stupidly and killing everyone? This is not a battle witch: D

_
_Ozymandias_ 22.12.20

Scattered boy
As for me, she is the sexiest character in the entire DE series. After Jensen of course: D

A
Alexey Chichigin 22.12.20

_Ozymandias_
No matter how not))) I roll stupidly, hide from opponents, and shoot tranquilizers. I kill 1 or two with headshots at once. I just wanted to clarify, otherwise suddenly I have a bug.

_
_Ozymandias_ 22.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
If you are like stealth, then why are they shooting at you? Some opponents (cops in exosuits) can give a flying bucket with one blow of p333, too, with 1-2 hits, if they burn. Better them first with an em-cartridge from a 10mm pistol, and then whatever you want. Or pump armor and protection and you will be like him. Although I prefer full stealth, ala "is there a draft that broke the safe and took the data away ???"