3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 22.12.20 04:40 pm

Your Progress Styles and Builds (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

We describe here your Adam. Mine:

Attitude towards the enemy: Loyal (lulling, non-lethal neutralization)

The main focus is total deep research, search for hidden paths, ventilation holes.
-augmentation: fully pumped hacking of access points, robots, turrets, arms pumped for carrying capacity, light for gas contamination

Combat orientation - ghost
-augmentation:
a) main: jerk ikar, tesla
b) auxiliary: silent legs, high jump, back reflexes (simultaneous neutralization of two fighters), supervision

Ignored augmentations: Nanoblade, Icarus landing, Titan, Typhoon

Weapons used: Tranquilizer rifle, shock pistol

Attitude towards the enemy: 100% put to sleep and non-lethal neutralization of all fighters in the location

Favorite combinations: Icarus Dash + melee, Battering Icarus Dash

Use of weapon parts: 100% for Tesla ammo
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inril 22.12.20

Briefly about me: "quietly came up from behind, interrupted everyone and left" (except for the cops at the station)!

Exploration, exploration of locations, looting.
Arms and legs are almost completely pumped in (except for the last slot for inventory and silent step). Artificial lungs. Supervision (except for searching for objects). Descent system "Ikar". Energy cells. KASI. Hacking lvl 3. Reflex enhancer. Icarus Dash.

The battle.
Nanoblade (full), supervision, wall slam, high jump.

Ignore: inviz, Icarus strike (from a height), Typhoon.
Weapons: fully upgraded assault rifle with a silencer and collimator, nanoblade, grenades (except for gas). Sometimes a sniper rifle from Miller's apartment.

Aggressive Stealth: A total cleanup without too much noise.

Combo:
Toss the box to the side, go behind the back.
A nanoblade shot between two fighters when they turn their backs, double elimination.
Exploding blade + headshots from a machine gun.
Setting up a mine, throwing a box for noise, jerking a flank, going behind the back, detonating a mine, a nanoblade into one, from a headshot machine, the remaining two hand to hand.
Placing a smoke mine, luring an enemy group into smoke, supervision, nanoblints, headshots, carnage.
There are many combinations, I work according to the situation. If possible, I say, take quests. If someone betrayed me, I kill.

I use: ammunition for nanoblints, batteries, conventional and armor-piercing cartridges, mine bases, grenades.

B
Bard Buttercup 22.12.20

Inril
Exploding blade + headshots from the machine gun.
But what about the Pacifist achievement ..

S
STRANGER1971 22.12.20

Pacifist - police language "suffered".

Icarus Dash and Tesla are that interesting? I ignored them, I'll have to try.

B
Bard Buttercup 22.12.20

STRANGER1971
Icarus Dash is interesting in a pumped state, you can effectively ram the enemy + fast safe movement almost in front of the enemy, I like more than disguise. Dash is good for stealth

I
Inril 22.12.20

STRANGER1971
Bard Buttercup
Personally, I do not ram the enemy, I only shook him for movement. It just helps to quickly and silently change position. There is often no time to sneak, and a silent step consumes energy. With a jerk, it is somehow more dynamic.

Pacifist? Bwa ha ha ha ha!
"- What's your name, son?
- John Rambo, sir.
- Why are you here?
- I'm here to kill ..."