3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playboy pauly 22.12.20 04:40 pm

PC version (Fallout Shelter)

Hello everyone!
Guys, I may be misunderstanding something or reading something wrong, but is Fallout Shlter released on PC?

It's just that the Bethesda website has news from July 14:

And in the Bethesda launcher itself, I don't have it.

Can you tell me something?
34 Comments
Sort by:
p
playboy pauly 22.12.20

Mikhail Golokhvast
So you haven't even named the date?

G
GlukoHedgehog 22.12.20

Mikhail Golokhvast wrote:
in a rashka
where they make you so unfinished

_
_BIO_ 22.12.20

The game is free, there is a torrent.
Why do you need this conversational launcher?

e
evgenij84757 22.12.20

_BIO_
torrent pirate

m
molokan31 22.12.20

evgenij84757
Fuck. So what ?! Is the game played differently?))))) For example, I dropped the saves from Bluestax into the PiSish version and continue to play without an emulator,

C
Celestin sam 22.12.20

what kind of autism is going on here? what torrents? Have you never been taught to Google? what all the same need to be repulsed, soon 2017, and people still do not know how to google
http://falloutshelter.com/

M
Murgen75 22.12.20

Celestin Sam
I can't google, I just hate google (search engine). I use Yandex.
Spoiler
By the way, I followed your link.

C
Celestin sam 22.12.20

Murgen75
stupidly reload the tab until the button for the pc appears, or turn off the adblock, what if it helps to
also stupidly drive the name of the game into any search engine and follow the first link so difficult? I don't think so, it's just that people for some reason become stupid every year, I don't generalize, but there are such individuals, IMHO

M
Mr. Sirocco 22.12.20

evgenij84757 the only
difference with the torrent is the possibility of shopping in the store, are you such a deer that you will use them?

M
Murgen75 22.12.20

Celestin Sam
In Yandex, your link was the first, you didn't have to search for anything. This is not the point. Everyone writes "you can't google it, everything is there", why Google, that there are no other search engines, why they push it everywhere, I use Yandex perfectly, why no one offers it.

C
Celestin sam 22.12.20

Murgen75
Yes, hell knows why Google, probably because of its great popularity, everyone uses it, I also use Yandex, but I write to google

S
Setesh 22.12.20

Murgen75
"google" is a common noun for a long time, it means "search on the Internet", and no matter which search engine, I also always say "google", although I use Orthodox Yandex

K
KpuTuk_666 22.12.20

Pavel Helghast Shevtsov
In general, if we talk about the topic, try to update the launcher or just go to the site of the "gazebo", as a last resort http://www.bethsoft.com/ru/games/fallout_shelter

And by the way, it came out on PC somewhere through a week after the release of "mobile" v1.6

p
playboy pauly 22.12.20

KpuTuk_666
I 'll try again then))

M
Murgen75 22.12.20

KpuTuk_666
This is the download and installation of the Gazebo LAUNCHER, not the Fallout Shelter. Downloaded, installed, and nothing.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 22.12.20

Murgen75
vpn yuzai.

M
Murgen75 22.12.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
I'm wildly sorry, but what's this?

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 22.12.20

Murgen75 a
topic on the forum is not too lazy to create but three letters google it is a problem

V
Vladimir Platonov 22.12.20

Because you, dear - a resident of Russia, so the game is not available for you.
something like this.

p
playboy pauly 22.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
And when will it be in Raska?