3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackTea 22.12.20 04:42 pm

Solving problems with Radio Liberty (Fallout 4)

The solution was not found by me. It helped me, maybe it will help you too.

Picture 1: https: //drive.google.com/file/d/0BwG6NJC6G8C2Umt3ZHFsS1Z3U0E/view
file 2: https: //drive.google.com/file/d/0BwG6NJC6G8C2VGplNHRzay1MaE0/view
As it turned PG movie stuffed into your player, by cutting everyone has access to links, and I get free PR (
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eli 22.12.20

Class, only there is no file which is done in step 1.

b
brightman 22.12.20

it worked, thanks a lot!

G
Greshnik5126 22.12.20

Dude you are a GENIUS! Thank you, I have suffered a lot!

D
Deieneris 22.12.20

BlackTea
I didn't understand a little, but where to get the file from the first point? Under video files of console commands and two of them. Explain please.

B
BlackTea 22.12.20

Deieneris
I dropped the links in the topic. Files can be downloaded.

I
IvanoffSerg 22.12.20

BlackTea Thank you, kind person, it helped. True, from the third call and the twenty-first time)), but I overcame it (with your help). The "radio operator" sat down himself after I had appointed some left aunt (she was passing by) and immediately gave me three tasks at all ends of the map. It's not that I'm very worried about this radio, I just don't like it when something doesn't work out. I understand that this is a game bug, but nevertheless. By the way, it started with me when the adapter stopped working? power supply (I stopped myself, I did not build or do anything) at the radio station itself. No dancing helped, I fixed it with a console command from another Fall - Fallout: New Vegas (player.srm - fixing things, respectively, you first click on the item). The rest I described above, the power has appeared, but there is no radio operator, there is no electricity for him, period! Now I have discovered another misfortune in the castle - the old mini-woman stopped trading, only exchange, like a simple settler, and she has nothing! Maybe you know how to fix this too?

B
BlackTea 22.12.20

IvanoffSerg
No, unfortunately. Sorry, comrad (

k
kroba71 22.12.20

BlackTea
Solving the problem with Radio Liberty
Please poke my nose into the link to the files that are needed
for this solution. Thank you. e-mail [email protected]

B
BlackTea 22.12.20

kroba71 You
follow the links, move the mouse up the page and see the "download" button there. Then you drop them into the game folder (the one where the launcher is called Root). Further on the video.

S
Sergey Borisovich 22.12.20

WORKS! SUPER!

S
SquallFF 22.12.20

It really works, but as soon as you assign that settler somewhere, the DJ stops spinning the record.

D
DrZoiberg 01.08.22

Yes, just take Preston Garvey with you and bring him to the castle. He will be glad that the castle is back in business and the Radio will work again.