3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 22.12.20 04:42 pm

Nuka World. The gazebo was able to ... half again? (Fallout 4)

I captured the first settlement in the commonwealth for the raiders, opened the construction menu, and everything is the same there. He planted corn and appointed a raider on him and went nuts when he saw this killer, bratun, drug addict, this thunderstorm of farmers, spud corn upside down in a cancer pose !!!! It's a kick-ass !!!
That's the question for those who have gone further. All these raiders, the same homeless settlers current in a different wrapper !?
Peasants plowing on the bandugas, raids on farms, as the raider giving these tasks said, and all the rest of the fun, did the gazebo not deliver?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 22.12.20

Gur1
Gur1 wrote:
Captured the first settlement in the commonwealth for the raiders, opened the construction menu, and everything is the same there. He planted corn and appointed a raider on him and went nuts when he saw this killer, bratun, drug addict, this thunderstorm of farmers, spud corn upside down in a cancer pose !!!! This is a kick-ass !!!
They also want to eat.

G
Gur1 22.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
When a bandit wants to eat, he does not plant beds as it were. Sense then fiddles with these raiders, if these are the same settlers, the current is better armed.

L
LordRegent303 22.12.20

Well, if the raiders kill all the settlers of the commonwealth, then sooner or later they will have to replenish supplies, and the farm is just what you need)

Z
Zefos 22.12.20

LordRegent303
It is easier for raiders to keep settlers in slavery in the beds, but certainly not working as a farmer himself.
The arbor just took the easy path.

n
nestrbob 22.12.20

Gur1
When you take tasks from raiders, there are two types - the seizure of the settlement (drive out or kill the settlers and populate them with raiders) and forcing to work for the raiders (settlers pay tribute to the raiders with money and food).
Third screen, top-bottom.
Spoiler

G
Gur1 22.12.20

nestrbob
Well, thanks. Nothing else if so. But there are a bunch of empty settlements there. I will try to add farmers if it comes out. But all the same, the implementation is very badly done.

B
Bomber 22.12.20

You need to constantly give your raiders drugs, otherwise they start to plant a sickness of despair.

G
Gur1 22.12.20

Set up a lighthouse in the raider settlement. Interestingly, the settlers will move in)))
It's funny, if you say bad things about the game, they immediately put cons)))) Well, OK, the game is super perfect, without a single minus. Well, we are satisfied. You are funny people))))

Y
Youxyxol 22.12.20

Gur1
If you force the raiders to spud potatoes, they will quickly become unhappy. Instead of fussing in the garden, they need a rent from settlements (which can still be captured and made to pay this rent), moonshine and drugs (everything is in the "raider" section in the construction menu).

n
nestrbob 22.12.20

Spoiler

G
Gur1 22.12.20

Thanks to everyone who answered. Will watch ;)

P
Pepin3d 22.12.20

Since the topic has already been created, I will write a question. Who knows how to reduce the raider population at an outpost? They cannot be resettled.
And on the topic I agree. Raiders are the same settlers only in profile.

i
intolerable 22.12.20

Well, given that everyone is playing the alpha version of the game that was leaked at the beginning of the month, it is likely that not everything that could be done was active at that time. will be official, then it will be 100% clear what is possible and what is not. then we will throw stones.