3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 28.10.19 03:16 am

When a review of the PG will be released? (Far Cry: New Dawn)

PG something you see stopped to write reviews. It is not entirely clear to buy the game or not.
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 28.10.19

Dogma
the taste and color of comrades there, I liked it, fun Petralona, simple plot, I don't make serious requirements, I rest))))

S
Subaru MotorSports 28.10.19

Dogma
Googling my review, all the same Far Cry 5, now the enemies were levels, you need the appropriate weapon, you have to pump base.

D
Dogmit 28.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Just I'm surprised that dear editors did not mobilize on review.

S
Subaru MotorSports 28.10.19

Dogma
So the game is not interested in the editor (suitcases are not podehali).

D
Dogmit 28.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Exactly, I don't come to mind about the suitcases.

A
AlexanderYA 28.10.19

Dogma
Not all games editorial staff writes reviews, but I like the person who buys this game, let's say that I wasted money, but the appearance of the old characters from FC5, and so the game is boring and short

D
Dogmit 28.10.19

AlexanderYA
It is clear that not all of them. But the edge of the headlight as did a very famous series, always wrote reviews on all the parts and add-ons. And thanks for your opinion on the game.

O
OkGo 28.10.19

Dogma
At PG the activities once came to a standstill after NG.
Are only editors, well, sometimes the man in charge of the news (let's not exclude the fact that it is the same people).

On the game: XS, Far Cry 5 somewhere on UPlay left, New Dawn already didn't take.
Foreign publications put about 7/7,5 out of 10. Domestic just below the 7 key. I suspect that PG would put about the same rating.

G
Golova Niksona 28.10.19

Dogma
On torrent for a long time is the same.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 28.10.19

Dogma
Not worth buying the game is short, as for me far cry 5 stood, even though I both bought and how would the money for a new dawn), the Game is the same as 5,ka only harder if high-level enemies to attack, say not a bad DLC if I knew initially it would only discount took at least 50%

s
snejen 28.10.19

So it's Supplement experiment so to speak, and not a full game, what to bomb something. 5 part of the good come and the Supplement is only for those who really went to the game and want more. And Haight in the direction of the times, we don't understand at all, or is it just such a fashion went to hatiti all new games from big companies

D
Dogmit 28.10.19

snejen
The point is that someone was waiting for ryotsu to buy. The game is also not a free hand out. For Sonya 3K asked at the start, well, right now 2200. Well, as if people are waiting for expert opinions. If her free-thrower, Yes.

s
snejen 28.10.19

Dogma Now everything is changing,and PG is no exception,perhaps the time has come when old or something, should be taken from other sources....