3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghostdevil 22.12.20 04:42 pm

Secrets (The Solus Project)

"You are leaving the area - 0 parts and 9 secrets left to find."

The very beginning of the game, who knows what secrets are?
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
amariq 22.12.20

All sorts of secret caves and other hidden nishtyaks, which go find more :)

g
ghostdevil 22.12.20

Amariq
has already died three times in search of "where to jump and what to press" =))

A
Alexander8573 22.12.20

Does anyone know how to get through them?

Found a secret cave, and there
Spoiler radioactive plants hang from the ceiling. When, spitting on the radiation, I try to go through them - they explode.

PS. I liked the game Pts, it's a pity that we are so few.

B
Basil.snow 22.12.20

Alexander8573
I went with the help of the teleporter, without moving, teleported several times.

A
Alexander8573 22.12.20

Finding All the Secrets
Spoilerhttps: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCtBAyCnWYcEVulEuHZ0ByHw/playlists

A
AR-81 22.12.20

Plants on the ceiling explode with a torch, and you can easily run them with a flashlight.

A
AR-81 22.12.20

Has anyone found secrets on the Frozen Path? I found only two relics of darkness, which were not particularly hidden. It seems like there are 4 more artifacts.
PS: Everything is already posted on youtube.

T
Taras Sukhov 22.12.20

passing, if anyone needs it. https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/prohozhdenie_the_solus_project_probuzhdenie_vse_sekrety_by_undersky25_mail_ru/

G
Grandfather MastDai 22.12.20

Well, what kind of trick wrote this walkthrough on Mile? Nicht is not clear. Where to go after lightning struck the tower? Back to the shrine or back through the cave to surface to the island where the repeater is going? And when I walked to the tower, I saw an open door, but there was ice behind it. Now that the ice has melted everywhere, how to find this door and what is behind it? Nothing has been written about this. And why do you need a mount? And these - "turn left, turn right ...". Where to the left? The game has a compass! Was it really impossible to write normally? I'm already tired of wandering back and forth. And not all of the secrets are indicated. The game is interesting, but getting lost without a map is not good to do.

UPD. Completed the game. by 110%. In almost every location, more secrets were found than indicated in the diary (17 out of 16, 10 out of 9, etc.), and at the same time there was one extra key-sword for which the mechanism was not found and there was only one locked door on the island with a mill, which is not even in the description.