3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alister883 22.12.20 04:43 pm

Crashes at a specific location (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I put the mod on the house next to the honnig mead at the waterfall. So I was going there, I saw three figures running towards me, well, I thought the vampires were attacking, although the sun had not set yet, but I didn’t think about it. I'm going to attack them and the game crashes. Disabled this mod at home, it didn't help. Previously, there were no problems because I often go to the mead brewery to sell things.
All the salt is in these three figures, if I start to run away from them and they do not run as close as it is necessary for departure, then everything will be fine. Moved nearby, to riverwood, the same thing happened. Not observed elsewhere. I saw a similar error on the Internet, no one answered anything except "start a new game".
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
alister883 22.12.20

Here's what I learned: it turns out when any NPC attacks, before I release the spell on the target, the game already crashes. Before this all happened, I put 3 mods on the house.

M
Marquess 22.12.20

alister883

maybe there is a conflict and a cache. There used to be some mod, you deleted it. Some files are left (most likely saved). And these files conflict with this mod. And how they conflict affects these three persons. Clean up your save files.

W
WeedJaeger 22.12.20

Well, if on business then do as written above
You can also try to load old saves and check if it robs, then the trouble is in the truth in mods

a
alister883 22.12.20

Marquess
Yes, there is something like that. Here's the problematic mod I found. "Ibans Staff". When you delete it, the game simply does not start. Therefore, I put it again, perhaps it somehow triggers this chain of problems, but there is no way to get rid of it

i
imperator2112 22.12.20

Backup save and reinstall the game, extreme option

a
alister883 22.12.20

The problem was solved by installing unofficial patches for each add-on. Thank you all for your attention.