3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 22.12.20 04:43 pm

The plot of the game (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Is there a plot in this game. There is some kind of dynamics in the game, some kind of development. Or just a location, shoot and compete and that's it. CS: GO is enough for competitions and a standard game, you can compete there for another hundred years. There is something about this game that is special that other games lack.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARM_SERJ 22.12.20

here as in the cop, but in the cop what is the plot ?!

K
KATAMARAH 22.12.20

SergeySZV
role component? game modes? weapon modification? oh yes, this is all in the CSGO

S
SergeySZV 22.12.20

Even I do not understand! So this is a game like CS: GO, only with its own locations ?!

Or is the game an order of magnitude more interesting, if so what? I definitely don't want to buy a second CS: GO.

a
adikus1 22.12.20

SergeySZV
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/rainbow_six_siege/v_pc_versiyu_igry_rainbow_six_siege_mozhno_budet_poigrat_besplatno-191087/
see then decide whether to take or not

S
SergeySZV 22.12.20

So I remained in the dark. No one really told me at least whether there is any special feature in this game that distinguishes it from other projects or not.

S
SergeySZV 22.12.20

adikus1

Damn to download for a couple of days even for free. Scrap. There is not enough space on the computer and you will have to pay extra for the turbo button 60 rubles to download without restrictions in 4G

a
adikus1 22.12.20

SergeySZV The
trick in the game is one of them destructible and tactical network combat. I still haven't bothered with the game for about 200 hours. the game took the award for the best multiplayer of the year (2015).
Nobody can help you about pumping into crowbars. look at the videos on YouTube, reviews, etc., although I’ll say right away to understand what kind of game it is and you need to play it yourself. Now the game is on sale with a 35 percent discount. If I didn't have it, I would take it again without hesitation

S
SergeySZV 22.12.20

adikus1

Thank you! And donat in the game is very annoying or not.

a
adikus1 22.12.20

SergeySZV
For donation, you can only buy a paint on a weapon that does not affect the damage of the weapon in any way.

M
Mandalorian 22.12.20

adikus1
what what and it dilutes a little ........ among, let's say, concentrated donat games ...