3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
good Vanya 22.12.20 04:43 pm

game blown away (Tom Clancy's The Division)

heroics ". And please tell me," Super Shotgun "is anyone else? I have never seen anyone, although I ran around with different people a lot. And in general, where does it drop out? At the level of "heroism" in the scenario or "Invasion". Or is it a legend, but SuperMegaImbe?
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 22.12.20

she never puffed up

I
Ivan Bystrov 22.12.20

xs no matter how much I looked for a party, more than a minute usually does not go away.

E
EKCTPACEHC 22.12.20

good Vanya
In the conference center about a week ago, a shotgun (The main argument) fell out from the boss on the hero, but it can hardly be called imboy.

L
Len [02] 22.12.20

Not for the first time I would like to notice that I play in some other Division. Ordinary missions on the difficulty of "heroism", of course, are not as popular as the daily ones, but you can also recruit people on them pretty quickly, no of your "5-10 minutes". Everything is fine underground too. With invasions, things are already a little different: if players are picked up on the "Lost Falcon" with lightning speed, then "Clear Sky" almost no one gets through. I'm not sure about "Dragon's Nest" - I haven't been going through it myself lately. In general, I sincerely don't understand where the screams about problems with the selection of the team come from.

Good Vanya wrote:
Does anyone have a Super Shotgun?
Is this the "Main Argument" or what? If so, then I agree with the comment above. Probably,

F
FoCus-Real 22.12.20

It lags ...

J
Just Felix 22.12.20

plakplak

Spoiler

A
Araigumma 22.12.20

Even at the start I was blown away and did not even puff up))

T
TrickReRoll 22.12.20

Ivan Bystrov wrote:
no matter how much he was looking for a party,
usually silence does not leave more than a minute in the morning.

ps I played 204+ after a new update somehow scored. tired

_
__DOC__ 22.12.20

Make friends and you won't have to wait.

g
good Vanya 22.12.20

__DOC__
An adult, a family man with two children cannot sit playing for several hours in a row, there are a lot of other things to do. And more than one team will not expect that, right now I can play for 30-40 minutes, then after a couple of hours I drive for an hour and at night for 3 hours. "And I have friends, but they don't play.

g
good Vanya 22.12.20

Len [02]
Apparently to another

_
__DOC__ 22.12.20

kind Vanya
Didn't you find anyone on the old men?

g
good Vanya 22.12.20

__DOC__
__DOC__
There are friends, but they, like me, come less and less often. I, like them, went through all the invasions, all the heroics more than one dozen times, the chest is completely filled with 268 gear and 229 weapons. I go to look for a shotgun for a couple of hours and farm some gear, it makes no sense for me to play in the team.

A
Alexey Chichigin 22.12.20

kind Vanya
An adult, a family man with two children cannot sit out playing for several hours in a row, there are a lot of other things to do. And more than one team will not wait that, right now I can play for 30-40 minutes, then after a couple of hours I drive for an hour and at night for 3 hours. "And I have friends, but they don't play.
That's why, when they ask me, “When will you find yourself a wife?” - I never answer.

g
good Vanya 22.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
Well, to each his own, I have a childfree niece.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 22.12.20

good Vanya
Firstly, everyone is sitting and farming Lexingon and the dragon, otherwise when,
secondly, there is a script, then you just did not go through the plot,
and thirdly, what kind of shotgun are you talking about, about the main argument?
fourthly, why did you decide that the game should have something imbib, where did you find the donate button? (share a screenshot then).

g
good Vanya 22.12.20

Sanya Gladyshev
1. Sometimes you have to read.
2.scenario in heroics and walkthroughs? Well, if you get paid Yubi, then yes, you have to prove that the Earth is flat.
3. Well, this is the only shotgun that was advertised.
4. And why did you decide that I'm talking about imba? The phrase SuperPuperImba for Russians is a sorcasm, not a constant of fact. You were poorly taught Russian in your most democratic special schools.
PS why is everyone sitting and farming Lexington and the dragon? Is this the scenario?

M
MikuHadsune 22.12.20

Guys, wake up, the game is already half a year. Everyone who wanted to have played enough and collected everything. Now they are just waiting for new updates. In general, yes, look for friends and play with them, then there will be no questions about finding a party!

R
Roman Oriens 22.12.20

Sanya Gladyshev wrote:
secondly, there is a script, so you just did not go through the plot,
Ha-ha-ha ... there is a script. There is no scenario in the Division, there are several, made for show, and loosely connected missions to somehow fill an empty city - that's the whole scenario ...

V
VuTanG 22.12.20

People, you can think of me as a complete freak, but I want to play in the dark zone with cheats !!! In all my gaming experience, I have never used cheats, and I do not know how to use them! But I got worn out that I go into the TK and they just cut me down like an ax! Roughly speaking, I go in and was killed with one shot by a renegade! a renegade who is lower in points than me! If anyone can help with this, please write in a personal message!