3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 22.12.20 04:43 pm

Quest - Murder Mystery (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I read in the net and fulfilled all the conditions, but an event does not appear in my film studio to go into it and read a note, did I come in after 9 pm as expected, or is this mission not available for pc? how so? played as it should be by Michael, all the characteristic sounds when finding inscriptions and a drowned woman were
46 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrew154 22.12.20

SkyraX, good evening, it looks like you didn’t find all the clues, or didn’t find them in order, so the hint in the film studio does not work, go through all the places to the film studio again, to get to the film studio, you need to find 5 tips, only then it will be a film studio is available, and after the film studio you need to go to an abandoned mine, you

passed this mission without problems, after the completion of the filters became available

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

andrew154
and it is obligatory to find them in a certain order? and do I need to photograph them?

a
andrew154 22.12.20

Well, actually, yes, you need to go through in order, in the same tips everything is written ....

"Murder Mystery" is available as an exclusive PS4 / XBO content for returning GTA 5 players.

A side quest is available after completing the mission Repossession ) and can only be performed by playing Michael.

To solve a mysterious murder, you need to find 4 messages on the walls and 2 corpses, after investigating and finding the solution, you will be presented with special filters in the noir style. The video shows a complete walkthrough.

First lead
"OLD FRED ACTS NICE, BUT IT AIN'T SO!"

To start a murder investigation, head to the Gentry Manor Hotel (West Vinewood) (same place where Franklin and Beverly did the Sex Tape mission) and look for the first tape.
Enter the hotel through the side entrance to find several white villas. The message will be on the left side of the villa.

The second clue

"FRED MAKES the FOR KIDS CARTOONS, FUNNY THING Considering the the WHAT DID in the HE"

(Fred makes cartoons for children, fun, especially if we remember that he did)
message can be found in the southwest corner in Alta.

The third clue

"IS NOT NO MYSTERY. THEY DROWNED HER BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE KNEW!"

(There is no secret. They drowned her because of what she knew) The
message is located outside the Oriental Theater in Vinewood. Behind the palm trees on the left side of the entrance.

The fourth clue

"the DAVID RICHARDS KNOWS"

(David Richards knows)

Messages can be found at the Galileo Observatory. Go to the back of the observatory from the west to the lower floor to find it.
From four messages, we learn that we need to look for a woman who has been "drowned".

The fifth hook

body of the missing woman is in deep waters near Fort Zancudo. You can take a bathyscaphe or use scuba gear to find the body.

After you collect 5 leads, you will unlock a new event at the Richards Majestic film studio, where you can go to Solomon Richards' film studio and find a letter on the table with a murder confession.

The studio can be entered after 9 pm. A letter is addressed to David Richards from Fred Quincy, where he confesses to killing Isaac. His corpse is in an abandoned mine in Great Chaparral.

After you have read the letter, we go into this mine.

Find Isaac's corpse and 2 new filters, noir and grainy, will be available. To activate them, we call Isaac, his contact was added when a corpse was found in an abandoned mine.

pay attention to the 4th clue ...

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

andrew154 andrew154
what is it about

A
Antimandalajnah 22.12.20

andrew154
have a manual with pictures?

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

Antimandalajnah
There is another site and even a video.
Ps. I found a case with money near a drowned woman on a scuttled ship, why did the rockstars remove the cases with money in the last patches?

a
andrew154 22.12.20

SkyraX, well, in principle, the mission is so-so, but at the end 2 filters will be available, that is, you can switch to a black and white background, which, in principle, looks interesting, so to speak, retro style
Spoiler

to the account of the case with money, that is, another place where case appears every week (from $ 50,000 to $ 100,000)

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

andrew154
Well, we wrote down the screen,
I went over all the inscriptions and the drowned woman again in order, while there were no sounds anymore, and there is no entrance in the film studio after 9 p.m. Michael, maybe after a certain mission you can complete this quest?

a
andrew154 22.12.20

SkyraX, what screen? where is the drug farm? look, you need to go from the airport in the desert, towards the mountain GORDO, next to the main road, there will be a mountain road (I marked the place of this farm on the screen), there will be bandits on this farm, they need to be put all, and there will be a case with money, when you take the case, there will be a message - come back in about a week, but the amount of money, as I understand it, happens randomly, the first time I took $ 54.500, the next time I took $ 80.000

Spoiler

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

andrew154
but how to replay all the inscriptions? I go to the first and then to the next, the sounds are no longer played as when

a
andrew154 22.12.20

SkyraX, try again, go through all the places, if there is no sound, then you have not approached the inscription, this is observed in the Alta area, the hell knows where this inscription is, either on the floor, or on the wall, but there is no sound, just a wheel spinning, like passed, but by the way you need to go through all the places in order !! perhaps due to the fact that you went through out of order, the tips do not work ...

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

andrew154
Well, here I VUPOR come to the first clue near the white villas and no sound does not work, no circle does not spin.

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

andrew154
if you want to throw your saves, you yourself will see that it is not activated

a
andrew154 22.12.20

so stop, even strange ... I passed without any problems, go further to the Alta square, from the square return to the cinema, next to these villas, then go to the Galileo observatory in the mountains, after that look for a drowned woman near Fort Zancudo, and nothing more then go to the movie studio after 9pm !! Well
, then all you have to do is go to the abandoned mine, since your leads don't work, then you didn't go right!
Right now, on the second save, I went through this quest again on purpose, and everything goes through without problems

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

andrew154
if I haven't finished the game yet, toko 40/69 of the main missions

andrew154 is
shorter here is a save, try it yourself and tell me whether it comes out or not
Spoilerhttp: //rghost.ru/7PzGtRcYV

a
andrew154 22.12.20

so this quest is available after mission 3, so it is not necessary to go through the whole game to complete this quest ..
although try to check this, on the phone try to call the subscriber under the name Isaac, if after the call the black and white filter turns on, in principle you can not go through this quest, there are several filter options, it seems like 3 filters, if you call 3 times in a row, and the 4th call turns off the filters by the

way, there is also a riddle about a serial maniac, but it's just that, not even a quest, but just the victims of a maniac scattered throughout the map (only 8 victims, inverted infinity sign) You
can also buy a cannibal T-shirt "Children of the Mountains" this is also a cult similar to the cult of epsilon
Spoiler

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

andrew154
I do not have such a contact with any of the 3 heroes
ps. I gave a save, try it yourself and say it turns out to pass this quest or not, I was saved right near the 1st inscription

a
andrew154 22.12.20

The Murder Mystery side quest is available after completing the mission Repossession and can only be completed by playing Michael !!!

I do not know what you are doing wrong there, but on your save you just completed this quest without any problems !! so once again I say try to play by playing ONLY MICHAEL !!! and pass no matter what, but strictly in order! 1 tip of the villa, 2 tip of the Alta area, 3 tip of the cinema next to the villas, 4 tip of the observatory, 5 tip of the waters near the military base !! 6 hint at the movie studio after 9pm! 7 hint abandoned mine, nothing complicated NO !! it's easy to pass ..

although stop ... I understand what's the matter, you just don't have Exclusive content DLC, so you can't go through,
since this Exclusive content DLC contains
SpoylerRelsovaya gun and an ax
Car Duke O'Death
seaplane Dodo
Airship Xero Gas
Submarine Kraken
racing production cars
Mission "Murder Mystery"

S
SkyraX 22.12.20

andrew154 is a
unlocker, otherwise I wouldn’t take the railgun)

andrew154
let's do this, you save to my save file not far from the 1st label, and copy the save to a separate place along with YOUR files cfg.dat and pc_settings.bin, drop all these 3 files into archive and send me through rghost, it's just that this quest has already bored me

a
andrew154 22.12.20

SkyraX, yes, right now, on my save, I'm trying to find a garage from which they stole a car that looked like a James Bond car ... yes, I also found a hidden mission ... but I need to find this garage ... it has a list of cars to steal. I just can't remember where this garage is ?? there is a list of 5 cars in the garage ... but then it is not clear where? and who to deliver them to ..