3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 22.12.20 04:44 pm

disabling unnecessary settings in the graphics to raise fps (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

what is paralactic in settings and does it affect fps or not? Or is it better to turn it off and disable it or let it turn on? It is important for me to disable settings that do not particularly worsen the graphics but raise the FPS.
And abiration is also worth turning it off just do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSoldier 22.12.20

Scattered boy
should turn off blur, MSSA, chromatic aberration, soft shadows

S
Scattered boy 22.12.20

Thompson1929
Well, msaa I turned off the soft shadows too and turned off the aberration then. And what is it that is paralactic and why does it influence?

N
Nehalim 22.12.20

Scattered boy
Most likely this is a miracle translation. Either it meant the volume of objects i.e. tessellation, or a new feature Parallactic displacement and distance determination.

S
Scattered boy 22.12.20

Nehalim is
shorter than it is also better to cut it out)

F
Fasmon 22.12.20

"Parallax" is basically the same as parallax mapping. Improved bump and normal mapping (makes textures "more voluminous").

D
Djonnikc 22.12.20

Fasmon
If it were not for the brackets at the end, I would have thought that this is not about the game)))

F
Fasmon 22.12.20

Well, that's just a gigabyte 750 on the average game pulls, if not for the hellish loading glitches ...

F
Fasmon 22.12.20

Observation.
On the 23rd, during the passage of the introduction (before the scene with the helicopter), the game ate 4.6 GB of RAM (along with the system)
Yesterday I downloaded some update - the game in the first district of Prague ate 5.6 GB of RAM
Today, in the second district of Prague (where the center of the OG), I rested 5.9 GB of RAM

Optimization - where are you? )) The feeling that everything that is crammed into the RAM by the game is not unloaded until it is turned off (and it doesn't matter that it is no longer needed) ...

S
Scattered boy 22.12.20

Fasmon
I do n’t know, I put the shadows on the lowest, turned off the lighting and the physics of shadows and turned off the blur and sharpness, and everything else was at high and 35 fps norms

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 22.12.20

Scattered boy
What you did means turned off almost everything, while getting even a very low FPS, this is what the Fasmon user means about the game, saying: - Optimization - where are you? ))

F
Fasmon 22.12.20

Scattered boy
As I already said, when everything is loaded, (short periods, usually immediately after loading the save) fps on average around 50. FPS itself is not bad, but at the same time, 90% of the time the wildest friezes are due to overloads ...
The feeling is created such that the game loads every second of time and immediately unloads the entire location entirely ... transferring the game to ssd, but due to its absence - I can not check) ...