3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOISKAUT 22.12.20 04:44 pm

Problems logging into the game and logging into UBISOFT GL (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I bought the game and season pass on steam. Launching through the steam without registering in UBGL and the game starts, but if you first start UBGL, it requires you to enter a password, but I don’t know it, the stem login and password are not suitable, where can I get this login and password for UBGL.
31 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovastij 22.12.20

BOISKAUT wrote:
where to get this username and password for UBGL.

B
BOISKAUT 22.12.20

vovastij When
I register in Uplay, I have no games there at all, that is, they offer me to buy Division and Siege there.

G
GTB 22.12.20

BOISKAUT buying a game on Steam gives you a key to Uplay, you must create an account in Uplay and enter the key that Steam gave you. Next, when you start the game, Steam will launch Uplay, and Uplay will launch the game. Explained clearly?

How can a game run without Uplay? Or am I missing something?

i
igrok_8391 22.12.20

BOISKAUT
Enter into Uplay the digital key that is on Steam

v
vovastij 22.12.20

BOISKAUT wrote:
I have no games there at all
AK-83V wrote:
Enter the digital key that is on Steam into Uplay

B
BOISKAUT 22.12.20

vovastij
AK-83V
AK-83V
Registered with Uplay, entered the keys for both the division and the siege, Uplay replied that the keys were used earlier. Maybe I didn't understand something, but it seems that the account itself created a profile in Uplay, initially I did not create it (I don’t know the name of the profile in Uplay, I don’t know the password, where can I get them? The operator's nickname in the division is the same as in steam) everything worked fine, but after the update of the division from 06/03/2016, the division does not start either from a shortcut, or through a steam, or through Uplay (not which I created myself, but which was created, as I think, automatically).
Now the siege is being launched, and there were no such problems with it.
What needs to be done to make the division work again?

i
igrok_8391 22.12.20

BOISKAUT Have you
tried logging into your Ubisoft website? If you have several e-mails, try to recover the password with different ones. In Uplay, see if there is a link to your Steam account, you need to open the settings and in the general there should be a nickname from steam.

v
vovastij 22.12.20

BOISKAUT
Try again in Steam to check the integrity of the game cache, maybe there is a jamb.

E
EvgenyDMT 22.12.20

BOISKAUT I
should have had no incentive to buy gold edition, and there would be no such problems and saved 1000r ...)

K
Kvorum 22.12.20

BOISKAUT
There is a synchronization of the Uplay Account with the Steam account + as already written above the key
If the problems remain. only to support and there to solve the issue

L
Lubber 22.12.20

Try to demolish Uplay and start the game from Steam again.

B
BOISKAUT 22.12.20

Lubber
Tried, did not help, reinstalled Yupley, the same thing.

B
BOISKAUT 22.12.20

vovastij I
checked the integrity of the cache, it did not bring positive results.

N
Nemec781 22.12.20

BOISKAUT
write to the support. They are the only ones who can help the hike. Poidei, if the key is activated in the incentive, then it is no longer accepted on yupley. Maybe you need to tie steam to yupley? I really don’t know now it can be done or not

B
BOISKAUT 22.12.20

Nemec781
To look for technical support data in uplea?

B
BOISKAUT 22.12.20

Nemec781 I
wrote to technical support:

1. I bought the game Tom Clancy's The Division and the season pass to it in steam. I ran it through steam without registering with Uplay and the game started, but if you first start Uplay, it requires you to enter a password and email address, but I don't know them, the login and password from steam are not suitable, where to get this login and password for Uplay. Later I looked at the profile settings in Uplay and saw in the e-mail address, it says [email protected], and my mail is [email protected], help with changing the mail address, since I do not have the [email protected] mail domain was
2. Previously, the Tom Clancy's The Division game worked fine, but after the update of the Tom Clancy's The Division servers from 06/03/2016, Tom Clancy's The Division does not start either from the shortcut or through the steam,
I reinstalled the game - it did not help. I checked the integrity of the cache - it did not help. I updated the programs - it did not help.
The siege is still being launched and was launched earlier, there are no such problems with it.
What needs to be done to get Tom Clancy's The Division working again?

Answer, In the coming days (from Monday to Friday) we will answer you, today is Tuesday, here are the villains all according to the template

K
Kvorum 22.12.20

BOISKAUT
And what does he write when trying to run through Steam?

N
Nemec781 22.12.20

BOISKAUT
Well, my uplay game is working (it is not activated on the incentive), so the profile on the website is http://ssmaker.ru/cdedfd18.jpg
And in order to change mail, they may require confirmation that this is really your account and your mail, and not created exactly the same nickname, but on another mail service to hijack an account (and this is already a crap). You cannot change the mail itself. When you try to change the mailbox, you receive a link to change the mailbox to the mailbox that you wrote earlier. Without this, it will not change. Or it will be replaced by a joint venture if you can prove to them that this is really your account: they may require the date of purchase of games, order number, etc.

B
BOISKAUT 22.12.20

Kvorum
does not write anything, I press to play, an inscription appears in the left extreme window of the steam, after a second the inscription disappears, the game does not start. At the same time, there is no information in the task manager that the game is running.

K
Kvorum 22.12.20

BOISKAUT
In Ubi, I generally go through my account on my face book