3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
efimka 61 22.12.20 04:44 pm

Stands don't see weapons (Fallout 4)

I decided to hang weapons on standard stands and racks in the game, but some types of weapons cannot be hung. The game refuses to consider the Cryolator, Flare Gun, Thirst Quencher, Stormtroon Head Laser, Kislopluy as weapons - although in Pip-Boy they are on the list of weapons. Strange sorting of weapons by rack sizes - for simple knives you need a long rack, and not small, like pistols, although their size is several times smaller. Maybe it is possible to change the characteristics of the weapon?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 22.12.20

efimka 61
Is this from DLS?

e
efimka 61 22.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
What exactly? The cryolator is in the game initially and the rocket launcher too. The head laser of the Stormotron is from the Automatron, the game does not count as a weapon, but Mr. Assistant's Circular Cutter does. What is the difference?

D
Direm 22.12.20

efimka 61
I mean stands.

e
efimka 61 22.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Stands from the standard building set (not mod).
Spoiler

D
Direm 22.12.20

efimka 61
Isn't this a contraption workshop?

e
efimka 61 22.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
I don't remember in which DLC they appeared. This is an official addition to the game, weapons too. There is nothing left.

D
Direm 22.12.20

efimka 61
So it is. And where are you putting the "cryolator"?

e
efimka 61 22.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Cryolator should be on the rack for heavy weapons for good, but the game refuses to put it. I had to throw it out of my backpack and manually put it on the counter.
Spoiler

D
Direm 22.12.20

efimka 61
But it is really "heavy". I'll try it myself now.

D
Direm 22.12.20

efimka 61
Oh, I don't have a cryolator (

v
vzglydizugla 22.12.20

efimka 61
Only power brass knuckles and knuckle dusters from death claws are not placed, well, some more weapons from mods. (although I don't know about Nuki World weapons, I have no additions)
The head laser is placed on a pistol rack, a cryolator on a rack for heavy weapons (tested before patch 1.7.12) I will show (logically) how to equip the castle in the "buildings".

e
efimka 61 22.12.20

vzglydizugla
Power brass knuckles and deathclaw glove are great. Maybe you have different stands? Make a screen with the Creolator.
Spoiler
PS I was wrong with the head laser, everything works.
Spoiler

v
vzglydizugla 22.12.20

efimka 61
Actually, the last patch was broken (as I understand it), before that brass knuckles (power and from claws) were not placed, and the cryolator was placed on a rack for strands, you need to look for an earlier screen, it's a long time. Checked on the current game.
pro head laser

Spoiler

e
efimka 61 22.12.20

vzglydizugla
If it was installed earlier, then maybe in the next patch all the jambs will be removed. Let's wait.