3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laranja 22.12.20 04:45 pm

Robot Control (Worms WMD)

I go through the robot's tutorial, the game suggests "Slide by holding" a "" d "" or in English "Glide by holding" a "" d "up" and naturally if you just hold them then the robot only walks left and right. I have already tried it in combinations with all the keys - it does not slip ((someone will advise something?
In theory, it should not even be sliding, but quite a decent jump, but translation difficulties and all that ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burrut 22.12.20

The same bullshit only with a gamepad, well, I don't have an LS button, a logitech f710 gamepad? I'm also grateful for the tip!

G
GuyverDark 22.12.20

Laranja
There is a mistake both on the part of the original teak and on the part of the translator. in English "Glide by holding" a "d" up "- in Russian" Slide, holding "a" "d". And where is up? What
does it mean up. So in order to do it, you need to hold, if the arrows are up and one of the guides to the left or right, and if [A], [W], [D] then [W] + [A] or [D] press and hold simultaneously.

a
alexandr.morozov.180 22.12.20

Just jump and hold W + A or D and you will slide in the air ... If this is it!

L
Laranja 22.12.20

GuyverDark
hold up is an idiom, it translates to "hold, postpone, expose"

L
Laranja 22.12.20

alexandr.morozov.180
Yes, I tried this combination too - it doesn't work (

L
Laranja 22.12.20

did anyone else go through this tutorial? passed? if passed what button?)

E
Exeline 22.12.20

Laranja
You have already been told, jump, jump W, hold, then press A or D. There are no other buttons.

L
Laranja 22.12.20

Exeline
is right, didn't read it carefully. Thank you:)