3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dd300 22.12.20 04:45 pm

Should we wait for LA Noire 2? (LA Noire)

Game released in 2011. This is a real masterpiece. But in the same year ...

Team Bondi, known for the LA Noire project, no longer exists. But her former leader, who was often accused of the scandal that became one of the reasons for the closure of the studio, did not leave the gaming industry anywhere.

Recently it became known that Brendan McNamara (Brendan McNamara) has signed a contract with the Australian company KMM to create a game with a defiant name Whore of the Orient (East whore).

McNamara previously mentioned his next job earlier this month, stating that it will be "one of the greatest untold stories of the twentieth century."

“I learned so much from creating LA Noire, and I hope that all of this will play a role in what we do next.”

Without going into details, McNamara revealed that his next game will be close in spirit to LA Niore, as well as that it has a large budget and is being developed for consoles. It is noteworthy that he has access to MotionScan technology and plans to use it in the future. Moreover, he hopes to improve it and make it possible to scan not only facial expressions, but also movements of the whole body.

And in 2012, the statement ...

Rockstar employees reported that the development of the continuation of the detective project LA Noire is not planned in the near future. But in the future, LA Noire 2 is quite possible.

"The fact that there are no further additions or new content planned for the current version of LA Noire (we are too busy working on Max Payne 3, GTA 5 and other projects) does not mean that there will be no new games in the future. series LA Noire ".

"It's just that we haven't decided anything yet. We are happy with how we accepted the game and are thinking about the future of LA Noire as a game series. We are in no hurry to make sequels to our games, but that does not mean that in the end they will not be released, look at Max Payne and Red Dead. It's All About Resources. "

For me, how does Rockstar generally imagine doing this without a studio ... It will no longer be LANoire as we love it, but whose technologies are the rights to them ??? It's been three years now Max Payne 3 is out, GTA 5 is out, will there be LA Noire 2 that's the question!
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
May allister 22.12.20

I was delighted with the first part. Great world, story and characters. Passed inside and out. I would like the second part, of course, but I don't think so. Moreover, the first part is completed and it does not need a continuation. If only a new story.

E
ExModern 22.12.20

A
AlexOmen 22.12.20

I was just starting to play the first part, I didn't go through to the end. But I liked the plot and gameplay. Perhaps I would have played the second part.

M
Maxis1977 22.12.20

dd300
waiting my friend waiting

K
Kosolapyi1 22.12.20

In principle, I do not wait, but I will only be glad for the exit, because the game is great. But I didn't like the ending
SpoilerRoy remained alive and well!

F
Flow4Master 22.12.20

The game was not very successful on sale, so it is unlikely.

J
Just another User 22.12.20

In addition to low sales, there are lawsuits and debates between the writers, the development studio and the publisher, so you can not wait for the release and the story is complete, but something similar in perfume and gameplay may well come out.

F
FixControl 22.12.20

May Allister
In theory, it would be possible to continue the line of Kelso, who would stay to work in the prosecutor's office. In the main plot, it would be possible to combine the usual "legal" investigations and the secret fight against corruption already outside the service, for example, entering someone's house or business to find important evidence that cannot be found by law. Plus to revive the city, add all kinds of clothing stores, car dealerships, eateries.