3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey 82 22.12.20 04:45 pm

Lucatiel's Sign of Summoning before Smelter Demon (Dark Souls 2)

Such an observation. After summoning Lucatiel to the Demon from the Smelter, and defeating him, the call sign remains. It can be summoned again, but it will not work to use it to fight the Pursuer - it throws it out at the entrance. Even after defeating the Pursuer, the mark is still there. The summoned Lukatiel stomps from the bridge to the bossfight room, and does not go further. Curious what that would mean?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terving 22.12.20

Sergey 82
Also tried to summon Lukatiel to the pursuer - she returned to her world. Now I looked at "this" place - there is no sign. But, the game is over. If you throw a coal of hostility, a sign will appear. It's a pity not to check - does the call sign remain after her last appearance in the Citadel of Aldia? Perhaps something related?

A
AT_Sagor 22.12.20

Interestingly, I don't get her mark after killing the boss, and I shouldn't, like, the demon from the smelter has been killed. Maybe you have some rare bug or vice versa for me?

T
Terving 22.12.20

at_sagor
No, there really is a sign. I noticed it on all Persians.

S
Sergey 82 22.12.20

The oddity is that after the call, a fog appears at the entrance to the boss, although there are no longer any living bosses there. When trying to enter the fog, the phantom returns to his world, and the character enters an empty room.

A
AT_Sagor 22.12.20

Sergei 82
Well, this is just not a strangeness. Whenever you call someone, a white shroud appears in front of the territory with the boss, and whether he is alive or not does not matter. If dead, then all the summoned return to their worlds, and the pursuer is clearly not considered the boss.

T
Terving 22.12.20

at_sagor
Not a boss, but a unique character - only one boss.

S
Sergey 82 22.12.20

Just killed the Old Iron King - the mark is gone.

T
Terving 22.12.20

Sergei 82
That is, Lucatiel can be summoned to the old king?

S
Sergey 82 22.12.20

Terving The
sign remains until the murder of the Iron King, but it fails. Does not go to the bridge, when entering the place of murder, the Demon disappears from the smelter.
In the Iron Citadel, everything is easy to go through without a phantom, but I usually call for a quest, here she definitely lives to the end of the battle. Have you noticed that in the Citadel of Aldia, Lukatiel can only be seen without a mask?

T
Terving 22.12.20

Sergey 82
Then it turns out that the sign of Lukatiel, the killed boss has this bug. At the expense of "... easy to pass ..." - for the first time, the Demon from the smelter passed only from the seventh time. Didn't seem easy))) I played as a swordsman. Lucatiel without a mask, in the Temple of Aldia, so this is the end of her quest, everything is natural here.

S
Sergey 82 22.12.20

Terving
From the seventh time on the first playthrough - quite a good result. It's just that all sorts of Elans with the Smoke Knights and the challenge locations from the DLC, on high NG, were too exhausted. Nothing from the base game seems difficult anymore.

T
Terving 22.12.20

In the new playthrough, he killed the "Forgotten Sinner" and went to this location to knock out the "bell ringer's bow". I go down the elevator and find the sign of Lukatiel's summon ... But what if Lukatiel's summon after the Smelter Demon is not a bug, but an unfinished quest? Like there was an idea, but they did not bring it to mind, and the signs of the call remained, as infa for reflection?