3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfsherz214 22.12.20 04:45 pm

Problem: I can't complete the mission (Fallout 4)

Passed (almost), which means that the mission "missing patrol", it remains only to talk to the paladin Dance. But the fact is that I have already started the mission "Business trip" and Danse can now become a companion. Because of all this, it is now impossible to talk to him about the "missing patrol", which means that it is impossible to complete this task. The previous saves are far away ... Now you can't complete the task, or can you somehow do it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blackie night 22.12.20

Try take him as a companion and talk to him

I
Ilya Shchetinin 22.12.20

Try to talk to the elder, he still starts a conversation about the missing patrol.

A
AgressorAntony 22.12.20

wolfsherz214
How did you solve the issue with Danse? Q has finished? And How?

w
wolfsherz214 22.12.20

AgressorAntony
Not yet. I scored on the plot, got confused with the settlements. How there will be progress, I will accomplish what and how with Dance.

w
wolfsherz214 22.12.20

AgressorAntony
Completed the same quest. In general, you need to complete the "No Mercy" quest, then talk to the elder, then Danse, then Kels, after which the quest ends.

D
DoctorEXE 22.12.20

wolfsherz214 is
exactly the same problem. You can't talk to the paladin. And the problem is that I also completed "No Mercy". Where can I find an elder? And Kels is a resentful dude from the gang, right?

A
AgressorAntony 22.12.20

wolfsherz214
That is, just continue to play on the plot, I understand? And it will, as it were, end itself? I'm just not really into the plot yet, I'm running around the world exploring)

p
papanduro 22.12.20

AgressorAntony
Yes

w
wolfsherz214 22.12.20

DoctorEXE
The Elder hangs around on the bridge of the "Pridven", Kels - the captain of the "Pridven" hangs around in the same place, only you have to go down the stairs. You can also try to talk to Danse. AgressorAntony Exactly. Guys from the brotherhood themselves will ask about the missing patrol. Or try talking to Danse, the elder.

I
Ivan Shtykov 22.12.20

wolfsherz214
Thank you very much, but I thought to play the game again