3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screezo 22.12.20 04:45 pm

Bug in the quest \ "Call of Boethiah \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Reached level 30, no one came from her cult. Found the book read ... the quest did not start, help me solve the problem.
Now I 'm reinstalling the game
Ps
Game from Steam with all the dopas.
The console doesn't help either.
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedJaeger 22.12.20

It's like the console does not save, it seems like there should be no bugs with it,
Well, let's start from the beginning
1, If ​​you have mods, it may be somehow connected
2. If you have problems with option 1, you can clean the saves
3. You can load old ones saves in the console to break through lvl 30 and check whether it robs or not.
And if nothing helped you, then try to search the Internet, since I'm not a search engine to give all the answers.
So I'm sorry in advance

E
Eremite_City 22.12.20

Roll back before reading the book .. First: so that you don't feel ashamed - kill the traitors ..
If you play as the Guardian of the Dawn, it's generally simple. We find a vampire-pilgrim and also
him on the altar .. And even better - not read the book "Test of Boethiah". Until you pump your
eloquence skills . Where is the hurry? Have you had any glitches or crashes in the game in Windhelm? Did the quests
start all right there ? This is the most key location: (Sometimes you can't even go to the stable - a
flight. I advise you to go through all the quests in Windhelm and the Grove of Keene. And then take up the Call of Boethiah.
Let the book lie in your backpack. Or hide where the thread. It can be in the College, in Araneum buy :)
PS If the legendary - then download USLEEP 3.0.5

W
WeedJaeger 22.12.20

Eremite_City wrote:
I advise you to complete all quests in Windhelm and Keene Grove.
I apologize for my probably stupidity, but what kind of devil is this connected with this?

R
RiiRo QOSTiiD 22.12.20

try reading this http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%97%D0%BE%D0%B2_%D0%91%D0%BE%D1%8D%D1%82%D0%B8% D0% B8
might help)

E
Eremite_City 22.12.20

WeedEgir
I wrote - everything connected with Windhelm is buggy! Both in the city itself and in its vicinity .. I was
convinced by my own experience. Quests in the city did not start. Especially "White Flacon" and about the
necromancer .. You go into the store, and they tell you: you are not welcome here. In the Grove of Keene there was no quest
to find the shield, or whatever ... It was the same with Boethiah. They gave the task to drag the victim and that's it - the
quest stopped . I just scored on him, and did not remember. That was a long time ago. Played different builds.
Wait, when the legendary patch came out - I think these bugs should be fixed .. Didn't check it.

W
WeedJaeger 22.12.20

Eremite_City
I have played many times with mods and without on old versions and new ones on a variety of assemblies, but I have never had completely different problems. Tasks in Windhelm went better than many others, there may be a difference in hardware, but here I just don't see the reason not work. well I hope we're done