3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winni madison 22.12.20 04:45 pm

Load 6 GB all day (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Tired of loading a steam campaign with a lot of people downloading the game? Or what's the problem with the Internet all narmul
21 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoCus-Real 22.12.20

Many (if not all). Steam spoils ... Well, or the game itself is already something wrong) I hell knows - but I haven't found solutions yet) Write if you know what to do.

w
winni madison 22.12.20

FoCus-Real
In the morning I downloaded 18 gigs in half an hour, and the rest 6 gig

F
FoCus-Real 22.12.20

winni madison
Ahah +++) I downloaded 3.5 gigs myself for half a day ... Well, I finished it all the same) Only here is my PC Groot ... You can't play at high ones (There seems to be a patch (it will come out) - for optimization ... I hope at least twist a little more ... (cocky bastard)

S
Setesh 22.12.20

download the steam from the torrent, insert the steam into your client, rehash - profit

w
winni madison 22.12.20

FoCus-Real
Let's good luck)))))

w
winni madison 22.12.20

Setesh
Yes, because of 5 gigs, download forty? Well, nah

S
Setesh 22.12.20

winni madison
well, if it's faster, why not?)

L
Leva Bi-2 22.12.20

Setesh Throw a
link in a personal on steam rip, pl. Otherwise, it does not swing from another site at all.

w
winni madison 22.12.20

Setesh You
can't argue with that, well damn it to me))

L
Leva Bi-2 22.12.20

winni madison
So what about a pirate, like she's not there yet (?)

w
winni madison 22.12.20

Lyova Bi-2
no, this steam trip is written the same

U
UnknownAssassin 22.12.20

Lyova Bi-2
This is a copy of the original stim game without a pill, instead of a pill you activate (buy) in incentive and that's it.

s
saa0891 22.12.20

winni madison wrote: I
load 6 GB all day.
You can change the download region.

H
Hattack 22.12.20

winni madison
Don't worry! In fact, this game is not worth such a crap. Deus came out, as expected, another "masterpiece" of Malevich. And in all directions at once. First of all, the technical one (I suspect that someone paid the Squaram to have indoor crayfish rush to the store for 1080). Hence the inadequate requirements in the absence of graphics. The plot was generally invented along the way with a hangover ...

w
winni madison 22.12.20

Hattack
Well, you don’t worry, I paid lave for it, and even more so I'm a fan of this game

L
Leva Bi-2 22.12.20

winni madison
ATP for the link.

w
winni madison 22.12.20

Lyova Bi-2
Contact

w
winni madison 22.12.20

I downloaded everything like FPS, stable game at altitude

w
winni madison 22.12.20

What kind of mudlo minus? To see his trough does not pull the game

F
FoCus-Real 22.12.20

winni madison
Someone was bombarded) I immediately lost the minuses on 4 forums) And where there were pluses so under 10) Someone changed akki like hats for me ...) So nice)