3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Emelyasha 22.12.20 04:46 pm

Good Apple Cable (MFI)

Apple owners, a question for you: who uses non-original cables for their devices? I want to buy a normal four-thread on this topic, because as the old one caught game over))), preferably certified by Apple, so that it's not quite g ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeFeRus 22.12.20

Was standard, but flew out after half a year. I rubbed my head.
I bought myself a canyon cable (if interested, I will throw off the link). He has weaving and he is so tough. All gut. Half a year - normal flight.

m
maxzeva 22.12.20

Throw it, I'm also interested, otherwise mine is already on the way and I need to buy a spare. The original is terribly weak, not even cool.

R
Rustem Mukhozhukov 22.12.20

I also have a cayenne one, so I found a box from him. model CNS-MFICAB01. the cable is durable and compact.

J
Ju St 22.12.20

How does it charge? Significantly different from the original charging time? And that was the experience of interacting with those that sell on Ali. Complete crap.

f
falsh777 22.12.20

You are ... Take the original so that you don't get stuck until the guarantee. And there, the fasteners must be fixed with heat shrinkage. Everything will not break anymore.

P
Pavel Rusakovich 22.12.20

How do they stick to the guarantee? IMHO. Original accessories are worth buying if there is absolutely nowhere to put the money)
For other manufacturers do no worse. And sometimes the quality is generally better. How many times in my life I was convinced of this.

J
Ju St 22.12.20

Explain to me what a certified cable means? Are these just big words or did all Apple really put their visa somewhere? In the latter case, it is simply not profitable for them ...