3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phil991 22.12.20 04:46 pm

Russifier for the Steam version (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there a rusik on Steam version? If yes, then discard pliz)
21 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 22.12.20

rusik what?
if skyrim - then you switch the language setting to Russian in incentive and download the Russian game. rusik includes texts, executables, textures and a couple of gigs of voice acting.
And if you are looking for a rusik for dawnguard, then there is only text russification (subtitles, etc.)

P
Pan_Stanislav 22.12.20

mad wolf
hmm ... "you switch the language setting to Russian in the incentive" ...
but what about it: (copied from STEAM> store> The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
Title: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Genre: RPG
Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Release date: November 11, 2011
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese

No Russian ...

M
MW RACER 22.12.20

Phil991
http://www.torrentino.com/torrents/799626
I have a crack installed for the license and in the race column LookUp Failed is written, as well as such an inscription in one of the names of the quests to find Esbern. How to fix this bug, please tell me.

m
mad wolf 22.12.20

Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
There is no Russian ...
yes, it just can't be bought directly through the Steam store - it costs different money (cheaper), not so much as English, French, German, Italian , Spanish, Japanese.
but since the Steam ID for the Russian game is the same, switching the language in the incentive and checking the cache of the game lead to pumping out the Russian one.
Well, or, accordingly, English is downloaded, if you buy Russian Skyrim for ~ 429r and download with English settings :)

I don’t know how it is now, but in winter there was no Russian voice acting on the 1C disk of Russian Skyrim sold in winter, there was only English. 2GB to download out of the blue :)

MW RACER
How to fix this bug, please tell me.
for example, to play a licensed game where there is no such bug :)
Well, or find a better pirate, in which the files of Russian patches are not lost.

M
MW RACER 22.12.20

mad wolf
I have a license + Dawnguard the same from Steam. Esbern opened the door, but he is not going to go and is silent, although I put the fix (downloaded from the PG). So how to fix the bug?

... ... ... 22.12.20

MW RACER
Patches, fixes, DLS are released ... And old Esbern remains the same 8)

G
GANG_STAR 22.12.20

I still did not understand the couple. So how do you put a rusik on an English stim?

P
Purgesha 22.12.20

GANG_STAR

I put this one
http://forum.csmania.ru/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25986
do everything according to the instructions, as it is written there, everything works.

G
GANG_STAR 22.12.20

Purgesha
Yes, thanks a lot. A friend helped a lot.

N
Nyga 22.12.20

Purgesha

you gave a link to a very interesting portal! :) you helped me too thank you

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.12.20

Nafig steam with this Steam? I downloaded normal Skyrim from torrents, and no problems. Esbern is not buggy. Is there Russian language. All is good.

F
Fyodr987 22.12.20

I bought it in a 1c store and my voice acting is Russian

F
Fyodr987 22.12.20

And who can not buy here is the link http://narod.ru/disk/65007938001.5636afef006ad1e53ceadd975d5ee0dc/Skyrim%20Dawnguard%20DLC%20%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0% B8% D0% B9.zip.html

G
Gaijin456 22.12.20

The trick is that the version bought on the incentive without rusik, thank you 1C. Anyone can ride a rusik, just in the files in the Strings folder, you need to rename from "RUSSIAN" to "ENGLISH". Schaub had no problems with Steam.

S
Sergey Chutchev 22.12.20

Look at the incentive if you buy Skyrim Legendary Edition it will be Russian there even in the name it says Skyrim legendary edition (RU)

4epushilo 22.12.20

Any Skyrim in incentive includes full Russian localization. The properties of the game changes.

G
Genosak 22.12.20

mad wolf
, for example, I need a crack or English. version of the launcher, since with rus. Launcher does not work with mods.

o
olol 22.12.20

Genosak I
agree, we need mods because simple Skyrim is bored, but they do not work on the Russian version, so I want to download the English one to put the mods and the Russian Russifier (saving a lot of time)

M
Metalist1925 22.12.20

olol
it is from steam - the workshop does not work?

S
SkEwReK 22.12.20

Metalist1925
They work on the Russian version, there you just need to replace one dll in the game folder =)